Reviews for Five Stages of Being a SqualoSexual
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 5/24
Excellent. Especially the whole talking to his drinks thing. Also you portrayed drunkenness pretty much perfectly. I wept while reading this. Thank you.
Svelis chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Let me say that it is worth of Gender Issues, and since it was just perfect, this one is nothing less than perfect, because there is nothing more perfect than perfect, and dammit! I am speaking like a drunk Xanxus, who is awesome, so I don't feel particularly upset with it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is absolutely hilarious! Xanxus talking to his alcohol AKA sexual adviser! XD
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Poor Squalo...He must be right about ready to kick Xanxus in the nuts and ban him from ever drinking another drop of alcohol by now xD But your stories are so entertaining! I love you!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was great! Haha I love how he argues with his alcohol. :)
Aspira-Silver skylark chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
*busily highlighting the word "was" from Squalo was a man* XD awesome story!Iam loving it haha but poor excuse Xan-xan
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
You did a good job! :)
DELETE MY ACC chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I want a friend like that vodka!
...wow there's a sentence you never expect to say in life.
I love this. Seriously. Really.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love this story! You need to write more amazing XS!
belfranieXS chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
BAHAHAHAHA! thats just soooo awesome!
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
THIS IS DAMN EXTREMELY HILARIOUS EXTREMELY CRAZY EXTREME WEIRD !
What the hell is with this "talking with you alcohol while someone precious to you is talking" thingy? Sometimes I seriously think that Squ-chan is too good for Xanxus... but then again, this pairing of all Squalo-S is the best already so...
Honestly, I was expecting it to last longer and maybe some confession? Why the hell am I thinking of all this sick romance thought anyway ?
I still want to see this continue...
mad100141 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I was eating when reading this... i choked more than 10 times, i swear i haden't received more weird looks in my life than i had at that moment it hurts my stomach hurts from the laughing, you are good at funny one-fics you should keep on doing them
p0l-anka chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
oh, finally! a good XS story. poor squalo haha. must be shocked out of his wits to be suddenly kissed by his drunk boss XD
Yoshikuni Itoe chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
AHAHAHAHAHA~! :'D Xanxus talking to his liquor is hilarious! :'D Especially when the alcohol 'talked' back :'D Awesome fan fic! :D
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was beautiful and awesome and I love you for it XD also, clever paragraph to get people to read. How could I not!

And then I read

And I laughed the entire time.

Perfect ending with "the vodka made me do it" Oh Xanxus, blame it on the alcohol, the rest of us will sit here and laugh.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »