Reviews for Five Stages of Being a SqualoSexual
This was brilliant.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 3/5
Genius!~~~
KamiyaGirl chapter 1 . 1/28
Omg, this is freaking hilarious! Xanxus so drunk he's holding an argument with his booze. Then again, who is he going to rant to otherwise? Xanxus isn't the type to ask anyone questions like that.
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Omg I love ur strikes XD makes u laugh uncontrollably and waitttttttt a minute...vodkas can talk XD
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Excellent. Especially the whole talking to his drinks thing. Also you portrayed drunkenness pretty much perfectly. I wept while reading this. Thank you.
Svelis chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Let me say that it is worth of Gender Issues, and since it was just perfect, this one is nothing less than perfect, because there is nothing more perfect than perfect, and dammit! I am speaking like a drunk Xanxus, who is awesome, so I don't feel particularly upset with it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is absolutely hilarious! Xanxus talking to his alcohol AKA sexual adviser! XD
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Poor Squalo...He must be right about ready to kick Xanxus in the nuts and ban him from ever drinking another drop of alcohol by now xD But your stories are so entertaining! I love you!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was great! Haha I love how he argues with his alcohol. :)
Aspira-Silver skylark chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
*busily highlighting the word "was" from Squalo was a man* XD awesome story!Iam loving it haha but poor excuse Xan-xan
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
You did a good job! :)
DELETE MY ACC chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I want a friend like that vodka!
...wow there's a sentence you never expect to say in life.
I love this. Seriously. Really.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love this story! You need to write more amazing XS!
belfranieXS chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
BAHAHAHAHA! thats just soooo awesome!
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
THIS IS DAMN EXTREMELY HILARIOUS EXTREMELY CRAZY EXTREME WEIRD !
What the hell is with this "talking with you alcohol while someone precious to you is talking" thingy? Sometimes I seriously think that Squ-chan is too good for Xanxus... but then again, this pairing of all Squalo-S is the best already so...
Honestly, I was expecting it to last longer and maybe some confession? Why the hell am I thinking of all this sick romance thought anyway ?
I still want to see this continue...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »