Reviews for Splashes of Sunshine
Eto117 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I've read this story like three times and never reviewed it. I loved Lucy and the Weasley craziness and while the romance was a tad bit cheesy I loved it.
dreamin' on a star chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I really love your LilyScorpius. Is it one of your favorite pairs? I've noticed you also like RoseScorpius and LilyTeddy though. Anyway I really liked this, it was well written, and overall just a good read!
MarigoldStevens chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
so adorable(: exactly how I pictured Scorpius would act(:
Prongs II chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Naw, Lily's so cute. I love how arrogant-and-yet-kind Scorpius is.
princessprose chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Cute story.
nwyd chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I just love scorpiuslily3 He has such a huge ego, it's so funnyyyyy
Frostyfriend96 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I like this a lot! You used the prompts really well! Good jpb!
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i have to drill into my head how much I hate this pairing. BUT YOU WRITE THEM TOGETHER SO NICELY! it is impossible to hate them here. And the thought of them swimming... Oh myyyy,Scorpius malfoy topless? *drools* Anyway, nicely done. :)
dobbyonlymeanttomaim chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I really enjoyed the story! One of the best!
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh, your stories, Pearl, where no matter what no matter what no matter WHAT your characters ALWAYS get together, and it's always beautiful and gorgeous and just wonderrrrrful, and I die wishing real life was just like.

Well, 'cept in your cousincest stories. Those are sprinkledwith tear dust, though, so it's all good.

Will you do something very nice, Pearl? I know you write nextgen, but could you try your hand at a CharlieTonks? For me? Pleeeease? - drops to knees -

You don't have to, 'course. Tis only a request. :)

I loved it, of course. Thanks for the smile.

-BWX

PS: If you do choose to write the C/T story, two prompts: "glitter" and "noses". :D
combeferring chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Twinny, you need to stop making me enjoy pairings I dislike! Your writing /always/ makes me like something I previously disliked! Stop being such a good author! (Actually, don't, because I kind of adore reading your stuff ;] )

Your characterizations of Scorpius and Lily were spot on and I really liked the way Lily couldn't swim. Not to mention the fact Scorpius was shirtless!

I also feel the need to bring up the line "I can't swim, ergo, I don't own a bathing suit, ergo, I wouldn't be able to swim with you anyway!" because it made me laugh.

Good job, Twinny, especially since you made me like this!
Violet Saphira Darling chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
gosh i llluvvvv scorp so much in this storry:) lol REALLY good writing, it was cute and simple but really fun to read:] great job
bia 13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Yeah you are totally neglecting Lily/Scorpius I hope You dont do it again!

Love they s2!
lowi chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow this was AMAZING! I loved it so much, it was so beautiful and also funny - simply great!
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was perfect! You can't go wrong with Lily and Scorpius, swimming and summer! I loved it and am so thankful! :)