Reviews for No Exceptions
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
*tear* poor Boone... This was really touching and powerful. Boone is nothing if not angst. _
Meg The Maggot chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh man, this was so supremely awesome and sad. I can't really think of anything to say other than that, but geez. Ow. My heart.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very powerful concept. It's all well and good talking about focusing on the present and building a better future, letting the past go, but you can only take so much of shit going wrong. I think you're right - if the Courier did die on Boone, that would be it. All he believed would just be confirmed.

I like how you made Boone care about the Courier without getting all mushy on him, and without making it slash. Not that I don't like some slash sometimes, but I think it's best to focus on one thing at a time, not cram romance into a tragic death story. Anyway, good work.
SomeRandomTeenager chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very nice and well written.
caligulove chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
God, saw this on the meme. It still rips my heart out every time I read it. It's very well written; I liked how you included the ending slide dialogue.
flipysrevenge96 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was awesome. You really captured Boone's emotion, despite New Vegas making him out to be cold and heartless. I could see that happening if my characterd died- after all, Boone was my first companion. The courier is all Boone has left, which explains his rampage on the Legionaries and his great sorrow after the courier's death. Thumbs up.