Reviews for Valentine Evenings Amelioration Chronicles III
Bloodsired chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Trust is really important in relationship. And don't just jump into conclusion or just give a benefit of a doubt. At least now, their relationship is being tested. Great Story!
Kyndsie chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Okay. Salvaged that. Good. I have my doubts about Belinda & Brad lasting, but honestly, they're not the point of these stories, so they can work it out or not without me.
Kyndsie chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Oh, Jareth... you've stepped in it, big time! Plus, the chapter title... a "Robinson Crusoe" reference? Or something else?

If only Sarah had said, "Look, buddy, I'm planning a surprise for you, so BACK OFF!" But then there wouldn't be a story to tell...
Kyndsie chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
There's that saying about frying pans and fires. I imagine that Jareth & Sarah are quite familiar with it in terms of how it applies to their relationship.
Kyndsie chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Whew. Sarah did nothing wrong, except forget to factor in his surprising but not insecurities. That's going to be a fun explanation! :)
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I admit, I have several ideas as to what's going on, but I'd rather read the next chapter than expound upon them.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
HOW SCAREY IS IT THAT sARAH'S AND JARETH'S RELATIONS CLOSELY... OR AT LEAST IN SOME NON MAGICAL WAY... RESEMBLES MINE AND HUBBEARS?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
oooooh jareth! you really gonna blow it...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
oooooh yeah things are going swimmingly for both of them on De-Nile

oooh by the way I want to comment before on the fact you made Jareth a one of...

Sarah Williams was the fortunate lady, the one and only Champion of his Labyrinth, the game he'd created so long ago to assuage his substantial boredom of being the only one of his kind. And he'd searched both realms for some sign of a similar creature of magic for centuries until he'd eventually given up, resigned to his solitary fate and finding limited solace by interaction with mortals. Until her. Until Sarah, who so easily and rapidly tossed his world on its axis forcing him to reevaluate all that he thought he knew and for a being centuries upon centuries old that was quite a bit.

are we gonna get to find out what he is? how he came about?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
well as bad as that was... it was better than I expected... jareth must be learning something!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
ooooo yeah... but not what Jareth is thinking... sounds to me like Sarah is playing bait to make Brad's Belinda jealous... but you know plans like this more often than not backfire... b/c jealousy is a disease!
aradiaeva chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Great fic...loved seeing Jareth jealous.
Roronoa Emi chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Jareth's owl form had me howling with laughter. He just has to make a mess of things, doesn't he? haha Oh and the 'humiliations galore' bit in the answer section made IƱigo and Miracle Max pop into my head. :D
VampChick76 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Great!

~Xela
startraveller776 chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
'You are bloody well screwed.'

I had the exact same thought. LOL

And "Aw" at the ending. :)