Reviews for Joy of Youth

update i lve this story
ranma girl 14 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
nice, update soon
Ranchan17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
lol, you should continue this, its really funny :D
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I like it! They are even starting to

act like kids! Wait a second . . .

they always act that way. *grin*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Please continue the story
Jho chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
This is great! Must continue :)
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Why did you never continue this? This continues the humor and entertainment of that story line so nicely, I hardly know a thing about Ranma and I like it!
Meiko chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
This is a good story I can't wait for the second part. I think you have a grasp of a potential story here. More Please!
Jenny chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Please please please continue this! this is soo funny and it's more original than many of the ranma fics out there
MO chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 4/2/2002

this is sooooo funny!

write more soon!

Mousse12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Prety good. I love anything that has to do with change of size, gender, age, etc. so its obvious that I loved Ranma 1./2, the mushroom story, and this fic! one mistake i found though, is that you said, ". Shampoo, Kuno, etc. Cologne and Happy have yet to encounter them in this form though." While it is true that Cologne and Happosai have not seen him yet, Kuno saw Ranma in kid-girl-form and took her to an amusement park to try to win the pigtailed girl's love. heheh. quote from manga: "THE PIGTAILED GIRL ISNT COMING IDIOT!" and Shampooo saw Ranma in kid form, recognized that he looked like Ranma, and kissed him a few times. Ukyo and Kodachi have also seen him, Ukyo hugging him and Kodachi planning to kidnap him and raise him herself. None of the above people knew about Ranma OR Ryoga's kid thing. Oh, and I love ur Carrot's World comic strip thingy on ur home page! definitely for the newspapers! please send a response to this review telling me what u think of my concrit, and telling me when ur next fanfic and comic strip will be up! I AM DEFINITELY A FAN OF YOURS! MOUSSE AND SHAMPOO FOREVER!

Chibikat the Canuck chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Oooooh, that was funny! _ Them boys and their 'shrooms. . . kids, these *points to young Ranma and Ryouga* are your brains on drugs. *sighs* Children these days. . . *snorts* Anyhoo, that was SO CUTE! I loved the ice cream part! I really hope you make a second chapter to this soon. _ -Chibikat