Reviews for The Bodyguard REWRITE
Leppy99 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Continue pls
ninny 1 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Is there any more to this story or have you abandoned it
It's good so far
snow eopard chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I love it you are amazing
Wolves Rule71 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I really love this story. But you are very cruel leaving it there. So pretty please with a cherry on top, post another one soon. I really have to laugh, why is it we make things so complicated in life. Like being stubborn and never really talking things out. When you find the answer to this please let me know.

Wolves Rule
Wolves Rule71 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Absolutely love this story.
CrazyLady867 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I liked the original, but I love the rewrite. I like Bella's character better in it. Can't wait to read more.
i'm in the looney bin chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
love the original, but like the twist in this one where there won't be any supernatural.

kinda shame other one wasn't finished but this one is great :)

hope update soon x
Zayide chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Hope u haven't forgotten about this one already...I liked it in the first place and was greatly disappointed when the updates stopped...I really love ur stories...holwever, I understand that RL issues arise and the hardship u explained in ur A/N's is more than understandable. I wish you hope for his recuperation and fast healing...also, my condolences on ur loss. I know how hard it is to loose a loved one.

Thank you for sharing ur time with us in this and all of ur other stories...and though I am hoping for u to return to writing more, it is more important that u keep ur mental and emotional health...take ur time and be with ur loved ones. My prayers go out to u and them.
mizzLADY chapter 3 . 3/7/2011

I am sooooo loveing this. I am really glad that I keept checking and rechecking to see if and when you would restart writing this story. I jsut cant wait for more it is soooo goood.

jacob black rulez chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
awesome chapter
jharv241 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
First off awesome chapter I really enjoyed reading it. Now at first I felt bad for Jacob and his pining over Bella. But this bet that he got going with Paul out to hurt her is just plain wrong. I really believe that she just wasn't in to him, and when your not into a person you tend to pay them no mind. Hell he shouldn't take that out on her. I think Jacob is just being evil and I hope his plot fails big time.
KittyKatze20 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
still a few grammar problems, mainly comma placement, but it's nice to know Jacob's side of the story. I think you revealed the bet too soon, it would've been a great reveal further on, when it would be revealed to Bella, if ever. Your audience would practically feel what Bella would feel if she found out. Now they'll be a bit... desensitized to the whole matter if she ever finds out.

Blessed Be

crimsoncherry6 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I dont really know how I feel with Jacob being all mean. It doesnt seem very Jake like but I'm still intrigued and I still love the story
twilightlover212 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
intense! Now i understand why Jake was giving her the cold shoulder! :)
connect2tjb chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Can't wait to read more.