Reviews for Triggers & Ties 11: Evolution
aijay chapter 6 . 2/8
PLEASE. MOOOOORE
Trahnfisch chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
oh my god! thank you so much for letting them finally beeing happy again!
Aenea Lamia chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I have just read the 11 installments of this series in a day... and I'm a *seriously* slow reader in Spanish which is my mother tongue, so in *English*... anyway, sleeping in not important when you have a masterpiece like this.

I loved everything about it, characterization; change in dynamics, Reid, OMG Reid... everything.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for sharing

Best regards!
irat chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
this story is really fascinating. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you,
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
great story
noche-estrellada chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Angsty, sad, tense, funny, sweet, sexy, you have covered it all perfectly here. The Triggers and Ties series is excellent!
Vanessa S. Quest chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Love, I do truly love this chapter, holy shit that was great- 'Pulling a Reid' somehow I missed this part, but glad I swung around and caught it. That was hilarious.
IndiaPyro chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
is this the end of the series? Sad, or please update!
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
No more? *sniff sniff* sigh...
keepcalm chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
i just finished reading this series, and i must say, OUTSTANDING! Loves them all! Thanks for writing them! *cough* write more *cough* :D
SC chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Oh this was wonderful! I have spent most of the day reading the series and I'm so pleased that everything is right with them. I hope there are many more installments to come!
bookwormqueen7 chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
how many more segments to the triggers and ties saga? it is good.
Ana Lilly chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
\o/ loved it! thanks for updating!
Vanessa S. Quest chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Great last two chapters. .
Anon and anon chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Yay! Ill admit the stories in this series right after Foyet pretty much ripped my heart out... so I am beyond glad that Hotch and Reid have begun to reach a better place )
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »