Reviews for Here Kitty, Kitty
adicted reader chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I have to say I am in love with your writing so much I wanna scream "MOR!" when I read it, I don't get out much and getting to read stuff like this is great! guess it's kinda living vicariously.
Orion'slover chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Great fic enjoyed. The smut was HOT!
abdola chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Sorry I can't say anything better because my reviewing skills are terrible, but I absolutely adored this story! It was of brilliant quality, your writing is easily some of the most intruiging to read and I think that just some minor tweaks from a quick once-over edit and it would be very publishable :)

I loved your storyline! I'm so glad you managed to bring Nnoi and Grimmy back in an actually realistic way, that made me very happy It's nice when people can stick to the actual plot and timeline when writing fanfictions so that was a nice change.

Also, the part with Kon and the 'toys' just made me laugh uncontrollably XD I wonder how on earth he managed to get those? It couldn't possibly be one Urahara-san, could it now? *tehe*

So just thought I'd tell you that I love this and all your other GrimmIchi stories (I don't read ByaxRen ones, sorry o3o;) and I can't wait to hear more from you :D
tt chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Thanks I really liked it
Amaya86 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Here Kitty, Kitty... awwww... so cute

Loved the story and how well you managed to fit it in with the actual anime... and I'm happy that you saved two of my favorite espada, Grimmjow and Nnoitra. Happyness.

A

Hadasah chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
I love thisss... I really like the in character-ness and the sometimes OOC-ness because it works like holy shit.

I especially enjoyed the Ichigo sitting on Grimmjow pounding his face in scene D

Thanks!
Eltias chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Sweet story! Definitely enjoyed reading it, and didn't get bored the second time reading through, so it must've been better than good for me.

I spotted a few typos and grammar quirks here and there, tiny ones. I could point them out to you via PM if you want to :)

How you referred Ichigo as both 'vizard' and 'shinigami,' especially in the same paragraph and/or sentence kind of threw me off. Which one is he supposed to be in the story? O_o
none chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
uh-mazingg o3o

btw,whats a vizard?
Skarla chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
That was fucking brilliant. And sexy. And where the hell is my boyfriend when I need him? Lol. Anyway, this was an awesome story and therefore you get alerted because I want to read more! I read the one about Sweets... Sugar... something like that as well, and that was also cool. Now I don't get to read the other story because it's gone 11 and I have work in the morning (dammit!) So... yeah... this was great, keep writing more! XD
Zoey lilyanne chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
YAY! I really liked this story thank you for posting it! it was very well written. great job
anime-lover890 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Aww this was a great story, it was probably the funniest Grimm Ichi fic I have read in a while _, it was also great that you kept Grimm and Nnoi alive, I also love the length of your chapters they aren't too long or too short and there were no probs that I could see. I hope you do more soon _
ezcap1st chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Won't lie, I love GrimmIchi, and I love GrimmIchi smut. And your story was good. Only thing is that Grimm didn't really seem in-character to me. He's too soft. I love him, really, and I know love can do weird stuff to you, but he just seemed, kinda weirdly off some of the time. In the end though, I'm just a reader who loved your work and can't write for shit, so I'm just gonna rave about your fic. Haha.
thesleepless chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
loved this story

continue with the good work :)

waiting for future grimmichigrimm fics :D
lalalah chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Hello, first of all I wanted to thank you for writing this fanfic, because, pardon my french, I frickin LOVED reading it. I mean it, seriously. I have a hard time finding GrimmIchi fanfics set in the Bleach Universe, even though it doesn't follow canon, and yours was extremely well written, and full of emotions. I saw in your A/N that you were worried about making the characters OOC or something. I personnally thought your story and how your characters behaved to be coherent, I don't know if it was completely IC, but in my books it was pretty good. It's fanfiction, so of course we can't write the characters as good as Tite Kubo, but then what's important is to stay coherent and to make the characters yours - sorry if I'm explaining this badly '' - so I think in that sense you did a pretty cool job, I didn't had a hard time believing in the story, and never thought 'Why would he do that?'.

I really, really liked how you portrayed each characters, and thank you for making the sex scenes realistic, not only talking about the sex part but how they acted like... I don't know, true lovers would in real life? Most of the time in the fics I've read, I find Ichigo to be pushy and Grimmjow to be to much defensive. That way they truly seemed to enjoyed themselves, and I can actually imagine them like this.

I can't wait to read your next GrimIchi fic, I'll be looking forward to it then

Once again, Bravo for your fic, it was lovely to read!
MissJudged16 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Thank god you didn't kill Grimmjow or Nnoi I love them both and to see Tite Kubo just off them like that... well anyway. Loved this! It was probably the best in canon fic I have ever read of grimm/ichi. Everyone was in character and your grammar was lovely and the smutty plot was also lovely. I would adore it if you would write more fanfics. But I understand if you're busy. We all have lives I suppose. Anyway, lovely job.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »