Reviews for Professor Layton and the Rewritten Return
PokeSpeBanette chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
d'awww so adorable. I actually can't wait to see how the newpaper would react to a 'mass-murderer' making a theme park.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Such a great story! I love your writing style. You really capture their personalities exceptionally well-especially Clive. I love how you make the point of Clive, although a little better, is still not quite all there. And the professor, ever encouraging, just tries to help him through it-though I sense that he might have made himself too big of a crutch because of it...the plot thickens!
Anyway, although it's been a while(I DO seem to be the first review from 2013, after all)I hope to see more!
The Tython chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
Thanks for the update and I agree that I thought there was something sinister about the park, especially when he was searching for something unseen and there was a click.
Please update
The Puzzle Mater chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
I love this story! I'm as pencil as a sharp!

I can't but feel that there is someting evil and Clive-ish going on behind this 'theme park'...

Why did Clive not let the Professor see his plans for a 'roller coaster' and why did'nt he let the Professor touch it? Maybe another monsterous fortress? If he can make one out of a lighthouse he can make one out of a theme park...?

Only time (and mad Clive's mind) will tell...
XMidnightArabX chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
Thanks for the update! I really luv the way you do Clive ;3
XMidnightArabX chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
Yay! Thankyou so much for updating! This story is the best. I love the way you capture the characters :3.
DoodlingPlume chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
It's a very nice chapter! I'm happy to see Clive smiling.

Thank you for updating.
Destructive Tenderness chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
Yesss! You updated! I don't care that it was a very long wait; the most important thing is that you didn't aabandon this fanfic! Kyaaa~ I can't wait for the next chapter!

XMidnightArabX chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
Hi there,

I was just wondering if this story was complet or not.. If not, and it's not too much trouble for you, may you continue to write?

XMidnightArabX chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
I really love this story. I can't wait for the next update . thanks for writing! ~ Middy
fjeigjidjigjiejg chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Wow, great story! However, I kind of find Clive's moods a little confusing... Is he crazy or not? I hope not...

Update soon!
bunnytown chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
once again, great job! i can't wait for the next chapter :D
ineedmesometea chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Seriously running put of ways to tell you how incredible this story is.
DustyStars chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
Wow. i'v just read all your Prof Layton stories and i think ur the best fanfiction writer iv ever come across! plz carry on writing this! :) its great so far.
Destructive Tenderness chapter 15 . 9/2/2011
Another GREAT chapter! Please keep up the amazing work and update soon!