Reviews for A Change of Perspective
melissa.maier.902 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Is the rest of this posted somewhere else?

Melissa
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
this whole story and plotline has been great so far! i would love to read more :D
Spooky Bibi chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
No hate for Dave on my part, I understand that this whole situation is driving him to be petty. He doesn't have much else as far as defense mechanisms go. I'm patient, they will work it out in the end, right?

I can't be mad when you get the dialogue so right and the whole thing works so well! Now where's that chapter 12 you promised? ;)
Spooky Bibi chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Oh-oh, Blaine in the mix now! That is bound to create more troubles soon. I like that Dave isn't dealing with it in the spur of the moment, quite nice of him.

It's so great how you take little mundane moments and used them to highlight how they change the each other's perspective of the other one. Simple, effective and it's really starting to get things moving forward. Kurt's realization about Dave's lonely life is perfect, not too overplayed. Fantastic.
Spooky Bibi chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Teehee, Kurt has no self-control and a bit of crush, cute! The mornings were very well-described, I loved the ruched ending with Kurt cleaning himself while on the phone with Dave. So weird yet it fit this setting!
Spooky Bibi chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
The scene with Kurt and Paul really touched me. I guess because it alludes to some of the stuff we now know about Dave's life, how his behavior was changing for the worse back then. Revisiting this through Kurt's eyes is pretty painful but necessary. On a side note, you mention "had a soothing quality twice in the same part, not that it's a big mistake but it felt a bit repetitive.

Loved the shower scene! So awkward, rightfully so! I also liked that part about whether or not Dave should keep his shoes inside... Small details like this one are so great!
Spooky Bibi chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
That felt quite bittersweet. Mood change... I liked that it was a noticeable with both Kurt and Dave. The pent-up frustration, the longing for normalcy again... Very well done.

Although diva-like hurt Kurt was quite amusing!
Spooky Bibi chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
"Wait," Kurt said, holding a hand up. "What do you get out of this?"

'Spending more time with you.'

I'll admit it, I squealed at this. Knee-jerk reactions like that will always get to me!

Lovely, lovely, lovely! Their interactions keep getting better, still confrontational but with an underlying understanding that is showing more and more. So great!
Spooky Bibi chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
All the "10 Things I Hate About You" feelings! I loved the references, not too many to be overwhelming, just right!

Dave continuing to surprise Kurt was great to see. They will end up on better terms, I just know it!
Spooky Bibi chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
They're getting bitchy and snippy, I love it! Mm, so far Dave has it way worse than Kurt, dealing with makeovers and such! Kurt can't really complain.

Dave managed to surprise Kurt with being in AP Chemistry. I feel this is just the first of many discoveries that will lead to the inevitable "let's like each other a bit more"... At least I hope so! :D
Spooky Bibi chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
OK, it's mean of me but I love the image of Kurt slamming his face into the locker and repeating that line!

You paint such hilarious pictures in this chapter. The car thing, then Finn coming up and most of all the threat of singing and football! :D
Spooky Bibi chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
How I loved Kurt's reaction! Panicked yet already powering through the situation with sass! Your descriptions are wonderful, I could see and hear them in my head. Made me wish I could actually do because that would be priceless!

Dave's excuse for his scream was so funny. At least he came up with something plausible. Poor guy... :D
Spooky Bibi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Such a great beginning! Dave's thoughts in the classroom were spot-on, the anger mixed with the longing was just right. Their argument rang very true too.

I liked how there were just hints at the explanation for the swap, it's good not to let on too much so early. Doesn't mean I'm not eager to find out how the hell they switched places!
roxxihearts chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Noooo, boys stop it! :(((( And real!Dave stop being a $$hat.
louisestrange chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
I loved this - I like the fact that Dave got slushed while in Kurt's body. It's good for him to get a taste of how it feels to be on the receiving end. And ouch, low blows were dealt by both sides in their argument...can't wait to see what happens next time!