Reviews for Lose Control
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,902.
If you want to sigh, go to:
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I'd be very interested in seeing this become a full story, but good oneshot. I love it
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Yesssss. Turn him to the Dark side.
The Wonderful Marshmallow chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
DaphinoraS chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Shameless. Thank you.
GrrHatLet chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Very haunting, poor Harry...
preppygoth13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Emmalia and Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
that was SO HOT!
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Well...Five stars...*nose bleed*
RainAmbrosius chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ahhhhh i'm in love with this story. I keep rereading it and it never gets job on this.
Glorilian chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I like it.

RanDomPerSoN chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
*flap flap flap flap flap flap* THIS...WAS...EPIC!
alexandra101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Noyoki chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hi The OxyG,

I think that this story is great because it speaks to a desire that almost everyone has experienced at some point in their life. The wish to just let go, to throw all responsibility out the window and just give themselves over to another person wholly and completely. I think that you caught this hidden desire very well, and for someone like Harry, who was given far too much for any one to bear, it would be even more so.

One thing I think would make this story better would be to add a second chapter showing what the reactions of the rest of the wizarding world would be when they found out how corrupted their dear Harry had become. I think that would be fascinating to see.

Your writing is pretty good, and I think that you should check out rmimagic .com. This is a writing based role playing site that will push you to new heights by allowing you to write with other writers. By creating a student, and having that student interact with other students you will develop characters in a whole new way. I hope to see you next term!

sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i love it keep up the good work