Reviews for My Blood
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 6/7
Damn it, I wanted Albus to meet the muggles..arg..
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 2/2
This was awesome! I did read your breaking forwards story but it's been that long I can't actually remember what happened xD
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
oh wow! this was good. I really liked this one-shot.
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
this is really horrifying :( realistic,though - i can totally see severus's good intentions going down the drain when harry gets him mad and he loses control..
kemartin91 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Love this story
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I would love to see albus at the dursleys and the aftermath
Kerubim chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Why does everyone feel the need to turn Harry into this blameless, extreme abused, woobie? hes' not, he was never beaten after Hagrids little visit or really much at all before that. He's not some innocent angel and shouldn't be passed off as one. I will never understand where this woobfying comes from.

Snape has suffered more in his short and pathetic life then Harry ever will. The brat has friends, is rich as all hell, has two 'families' and the whole world to kiss his ass. His life is perfectly fine. What does Snape have? oh yeah, nothing. He just died like he lived, alone, hurting, abused, and friendless.
lionesspuma chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
less fluff more realism. I like this better then the orig. I always thought something should have happened when he threw up blood.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
One of the best stories I have read so far
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love! Not sure what else to say, but I really liked that version as well as the real one. Thanks for sharing.
Healer Kira chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
to tell you the truth, i think it would have been better(more dramatic) if it had happenned this way.
Jazriel chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ack! Why did you stop it there? Seriously, leaving it so open ended... That's just cruel. I really enjoyed Breaking Forwards, so I didn't mind that this started in the same place before branching. But now I want, no, need to know where this branch will lead. Please consider adding at least one more chapter, if only to tell what the fall-out was...
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Great story.
dreamwalker4523 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I like how this is written. I do feel bad for potter, he seems to have been put through a lot. I feel bad for Snape as well. I do hope someone goes to Harry's uncles house and gives him what for!

I do hope there is going to be more.
soratanaka chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
You're so damn good at writing. Was the first part really in Breaking Forwards? Because, I recognized it, but couldn't quite place it in that fic. Or, I'm just incredibly tired from the enormous lack of sleep..

Great story however, which goes directly to both alerts, and faves.