Reviews for Need You Now
lileyfan123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
awww very sweet. Im truly glad everything worked out in the end for you both
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Thank you for sharing this with all of us. I'm really really glad that Taylor's awake and on the road to recovery. And i admire your bravery for telling your boss. That's definitely true love. I wish you and Taylor the best of luck and a fast recovery.
HannahLileyFan23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I'm Glad that Taylor's okay... I'm Praying for her as we speak...And you are too...
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I'm with Elizabeth354, I also thought I heard something about the militairy not being able to kick out gay people just because they're gay.

To Mandy;

I hope you'll find yourself a new job that you like and where they do accept you for being you.

To Taylor;

The best of wishes on your recovery.
karleen3863 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You read this type of thing in stories but when it happens to people you "know" it really hits home,I am happy Tay is doing better and that you guys are ok but sorry about the hard choice you had to make.

Say hi to Tay for me and all the best to you both
Elizabeth354 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I'm really sorry for what happened to you guys. It's always horrible to have someone you love in pain, especially when you can't even be there for them because of the most ridiculous rule ever. I'm not from the US so I don't know the specifics, but aren't they gonna repeal that rule or it has already been repealed? Either way, I think it's really brave that you stood up for something you believe in. I hope you guys will be ok soon :)

It was written really well, btw ;)
venz07 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I admire your courage. I wish you all the very best, from the bottom of my heart :)
MishkaLover chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I wish you two the best, especially you Mandy...
Azula's Flame 1415 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
hi. wow that was really heartfelt. i have never seen someone so in love that they would right about it, just to vwnt and get it off their chest. im sorry to hear that she was in a car accident. and i applaud you for coming clean about your relationship with taylor to your boss in the army or navy. that takes alot. but anyway give her my best wishes and tell her i wish her the best with her recovery. this is azuas flame 1415 aka Alexis.

Do not reply just a reply to the messsage.
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I need a moment (Takes a breath) That was beautiful I can't... I'm sorry to put your soul out there like that this is what true love is and if the US miltary or anyone else can't understan and see that then they can go to Hell this is the type of love everyone needs I'm crying right now because I love you guys and God Bless you