Reviews for A Conversation Among Angels
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Peter is the worst guardian angel EVER. He sucks! I can't believe he thought Tanya was a good idea. Then, when Charlotte explained to him why, he still thought nothing wrong with it. Thankfully, Charlotte knows how to car for her charge and was able to get Bella to love herself, get strong and get her man. I want to throttle Peter though.
JK5959 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was absolutely, without a doubt, fan-fucking-tastic! Love, love, loved it. This was beautifully written and the story line was just amazing. And I love that it was from the angels' point of view. I hope there's a follow-up in the future.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Were Peter and Charlotte guardian angels? Because that was never really clarified... Anyways, this was just as amazing as any of your other phenomenal stories and I enjoyed reading a new spin on a cliche plot. Though I am Team Leah in the original series, I think you placed her character in the right place. I also liked the way that making "their" humans happy caused Peter and Charlotte to be happy too. Keep writing!
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great job, Loved it.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Cute
Tk210682 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That's great. I really enjoyed it and thought the pov really being Peters/Charlotte made a really interesting twist. Thanks

Tk
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Sweet like an angel.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
this was cute...of course I'm glad slutty lean got caught, and wasn't expecting the angels to be quite so down to earth. OS's get so little love, like the cup after you've finished your take out coffee. After it does it's job it's forgotten.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
LOL, I loved Peter and Charlotte as guardian angels! That was a great "out side the box" story! I'm glad Bella developed the confidence she needed to make that happen. Great job! :)
mizMandy chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really loved this story, it was so original and sweet.

I've had this link sitting in my rec's for a while, I'm just sad that I waited so long to read it.
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was awesome. I love a bit of sweetness.
pamaroo chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Awwww... I LOVED this story! It was awesome :)Soooo sweet and such a different idea! Excellent job.
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
whoa...that was amazing. really loved how you did that. and in the end, really happy for those two, well for all four. great read. thank you.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Pure Awesomness! I have never read anything like this before. I love it.
Y-knott chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Fantastic story! Great writing and clever narrative. Guardian Angels that drop the F-bomb liberally. Brilliant! You were thinking so outside the box; there is no box.

Thank you for sharing and good luck with the contest!