Reviews for World in Pieces
mommalminer chapter 10 . 5/9
no one taught me that I was supposed to be things is a shot to the heart
lokiissuchadad chapter 25 . 4/26
this. was. beautiful.
can't describe how much I loved this fic.
just- wow
Louise Deacury chapter 14 . 3/22
I find that I really love this book. I’m not sure if it is me or not but I think that both snape and Harry seem to be growing more closer to each other. They would make a great couple.
Louise Deacury chapter 4 . 3/22
I have only read 4, chapters and I am already addicted to this book.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 25 . 3/10
Awesome! I hope that there will be a sequel, but what I remember from your author name is that you have a ton of stories and I'm pretty sure it would be hard to find the sequel if there is one, so I would appreciate if you do reply to this review if you could tell me the title of it. I did have one last question, sort of. When Severus was in the office with Minerva, there was no mention of Dumbledore's portrait or a portrait of the Severus from Harry's original world... Shouldn't both of them exist and maybe say something since they were headmasters and should have portraits there?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 22 . 3/10
why didn't Harry summon Severus to him instead of the horcrux? And if you can't someone a person then also why would you be able to summon a soul but borrowing that then he could summon the robes that Snape is currently wearing or something like that and get them both out?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 3/9
I think it was at the beginning of this chapter another thing that bothers me. When Harry is talking to the Hermione from his role through the portal she mentions that he doesn't owe anything to anyone, but then she follows it up with all his debts are paid... Harry was their savior and the object of a prophecy but he had never done anything to incur a DEBT. it makes it seem like he's done something where he owes people and him giving his life and saving them all was because he had done something in the first place. Now, saving people because maybe he feels obligated because he has this self-sacrificing noble hero sort of persona to himself is one thing but saying he owes a debt? I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting at here but it just it feels wrong and just I don't know I hope you can understand better than I can where I'm coming from with this.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 8 . 3/8
There's another thing I'm curious about and I may come across this later in the story but it's been a long time since I read this so I don't remember. Anyway, Harry has the Elder wand, and it's not completely clear if horcruxes existed in the world he's in right now because earlier in the story it stated there weren't any and in this one he stated that if there were they were taking out early or something like that. I know those two things are different but what I'm getting at is the Stone. In his old world Harry was the master of all the Deathly Hallows, so he knows the Stone exists. In his world it was also a horcrux, and this one even if there aren't horcruxes does the Stone still exist? And if it does why hasn't he thought about it at all when he's wondering how this world Harry actually died, when he could use the stone to call up his shade and figure it out easily?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 5 . 3/8
I know this story is complete, which is awesome, so it may come up later... but why has no one thought of examining Draco's memories in a pensieve? would not show exactly how he knew her he was acting after the supposed argument as well as what Harry looked like when he found him by the lake?
SirchSidhe chapter 25 . 3/5
Wow. The idea behind this story, and the execution, are beautiful. I loved everything about it. Thank you for sharing this story.
Hermy1213 chapter 25 . 3/5
Loved it! I binge read this and its awesome. Its refreshing than other dimension stories that i read, this is the best so far. I loved that u change pov bcs it makes it more interesting. Tq for sharing
ds862 chapter 25 . 3/1
This is such a beautiful story. I may have reviewed it years ago when I read it the first time, but felt I had to review again. Thank you for sharing your talent!
cerulean369 chapter 25 . 1/22
This was a wonderful story! One of the better alternate dimension plot lines I have come across. Thank your for sharing this.
Kruger chapter 7 . 1/20
Damn soon,pretty good so far
Rossitis chapter 12 . 1/14
Why tf harry doesn’t tell him he’s straight? It seems pretty simple to me. If a girl I like isn’t bi or straight then I’ll not insist on a relationship with them no matter how good I am(I’m not really good) or how madly in love with them I am. This seems weird.
1,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »