Reviews for World in Pieces
jen chapter 25 . 9/8
thanks
marvinkitfox1 chapter 25 . 9/3
And so Harry managed to defeat the Dark Lord.
Not only that, he also manages to off Voldemort in the process.
good show!
Why didn't dumbledore go to Nevile? I mean the prophecy applies to him also. It would have been easier to just put the burden of voldemort onto him than to go lug a guy from a different dimension!
SkyeMoor chapter 25 . 8/31
Gotta love Minerva's cunning. The disinterested cat mask suits her fine.
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 8/30
Snape always does like puzzles, doesn't he?
I like the fact that "our" harry doesn't believe in the suicide.
gartter chapter 25 . 8/23
"I didn't kill the unicorn. I simple found it dying and helped it die." LMAO Olivander

What a wonderful fic! I loved the dynamic between Harry and Snape and their relationship by the end! I loved Snape's characterization. The plot was engaging and interesting, the end battle was satisfying and stressful. Lovely fic :)
puppyblue chapter 25 . 8/22
This was quite captivating - I enjoyed every minute of reading it. The mystery of the death of other-Harry was especially well done, I think. Thank you for writing this!
Annetta chapter 25 . 8/16
Brilliant. Nice writing, great plot, interesting characterization.
Saroth chapter 25 . 8/10
OMG I just finished reading all 25 chapters of this story and I have to say it's one of THE best stories I've read in my whole life of fan fiction. It's easily in the TOP 20 of my favorite fics! I have always liked the whole dimension traveling plot but the way it's written - with no major mistakes in grammar and otherwise- and the way all the characters, especially Harry, act realistically. Most if not all the characters have a rich personality, that makes them very believable and very easy to understand. Their personality is also constant and the characters don't contradict their previous behavior.
All in all I just love stories where Harry is mature and intelligent but not unrealistically so. Furthermore I love the idea that while Harry isn't a uber genius in some regard or just a magical powerhouse, but someone who is a survivor, a fighter with an innate talent, someone who doesn't stand out because he has something that makes him better everybody else, but because in that situation he is the one with the clearest mind and vision. And in this fanfiction he knows how to think for himself. He isn't arrogant, he doesn't just run head on into every situation but he takes time to consider his action and while he is different from canon!Harry, I can also see how he changed from the beginning of the story to end. While I'm kind of feel like it's a pity that I read this fanfiction in just a few hours, I have to say that You made my day and made me rethink what fanfiction can be and probably also spoiled me with such a great and awesome story. Sorry that I have rambled on and on about the things that came to my mind while reading your story. I mean I could go on but I don't think that's what reviews are here for.
Thank you for this terrific story and many other fics you've written (funny fact: I have read so many of your stories which you've written and I hadn't known where yours until yesterday xD)
Keep having fun writing!
Saroth
Anna chapter 25 . 8/10
Awesome!
Kait1313 chapter 25 . 7/16
Wow I have to say this is an amazing story.
hearagain chapter 1 . 6/29
This was lovely. I really enjoyed how you showed the differences between the two worlds and the changes they made on Harry and Severus. Loved how Harry's H&R helped him get back to his world. Thanks for sharing.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 5 . 6/29
Okay, if Draco says original!Harry said he had an argument with Snape, and Snape remembers no such argument, I'm going to jump straight to the obvious conclusion of POLYJUICE. Or some kind of impersonation. Or possibly obliviation. Right? Shouldn't that be canon!Harry's first thought, instead of "Snape's lying"? But then, I guess I trust this Snape more than canon!Harry does, since I've been in his head and know his intentions...
Also:
Necro Bird of Doom is CREEPY. AS. SHIT.
If the rumours of the cursed child plot are true, I like your story better.
Apolymi chapter 25 . 6/14
Love it! It is a very good read and it's a much different concept than most other stories.
1,730 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »