Reviews for World in Pieces
tetecia chapter 1 . 11/25
This was an amazing piece! Sev and how he dealt with Harry and the subtle differences and similarities were very well written!
Ashton chapter 25 . 11/1
Holy Shit, that was an amazing story! It was filled with so much detail and it really struck my interest. Thanks for making such a wonderful story, I absolutely loved snape in this story
Alex chapter 25 . 10/12
Great read as always
jak3811 chapter 25 . 10/11
Wonderful
You know what's bugging me right now? Slytherin's the house where you expect sneaky tactics, right? And Harry's been a Slytherin in three of his incarnations in this universe, right? So, uh. Since non-mortal blows seem to work just fine on ol' Moldywarts, why didn't Harry just team up with some strong wizards, let them duke it out, and cast a mortal spell while Tommykins was weakened and distracted? Because I'm pretty sure Voldemort's the type to value minions over teamwork, so it could count as a power he knows not.
Gothic Rain chapter 24 . 8/23
:D
Gothic Rain chapter 18 . 8/22
Damn...(I deleted my curse)... Dumbledore is far beyond a Dark Lord... he's the Lord every Dark Lord Fears... Like the Maddest of Lords...like the definition of Evil.

I would just love (my heart actually aches at this revelation) for the world to know this about Dumbledore - which I was right about! - and witness their reactions. Geez... now I'm happy that I'm a muggle had the wizarding world actually exist with a man like Dumbledore.

I would be in a shelter so far underground and reading away so that I would not have to deal with such an OverLord. revelations... Revelations...

Also to see a slight change in Draco (at last!) ;)
Gothic Rain chapter 12 . 8/22
Good thing they didn't need to ask if the last two died. Don't know how they would handle the mention of the 3rd being tortured.

I forgot to mention before but I love how I now have a deeper understanding as to why Harry chose Gryffindor unlike before where I merely scratched the surface thinking it was merely because Slytherin was the foretold house of evil. Quite ignorant of me, truly. So, I appreciate the "wake up call."

Ah, I missed the Weasleys - like this.
Gothic Rain chapter 8 . 8/22
Hmm... so I'm thinking that Albus's plan was to use Harry to destroy both Voldemort and himself in the prophecy (because that's the prophecy)... and that perhaps he was responsible for the late (1st's) death... though maybe not the one who enacted it.
It's just a rough speculation but no one would speculate it... because there's no motive they could think of. But he's much like a Lord... in many dark ways...
Gothic Rain chapter 6 . 8/22
Nice, but now Voldemort knows of a second Elder Wand's existence which means the rules of the game has changed and worse... who will see the Elder Wand in Harry's return (and possibly take it from him?).
Gothic Rain chapter 5 . 8/22
I can't believe Harry hasn't thought that someone was pretending to be Snape to throw everyone off in case someone got suspicious. I am certain it wasn't Snape... 100%. I do believe he was murdered though.
Also, I love how freakin' long your story is and knowing its completed gives me a sense of ease that I won't end up hitting a brick wall of haitus.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 25 . 8/6
Great story!
namisnakama chapter 25 . 7/29
omg that was simply beautiful! !:D love it so mucj! Harry has grown amazingly and I love the friendship (or more) between him and severus! and I would love to have another story with the two of them, maybe how their life returns to normal after hogwarts for example! still I love it and I'm really glad I found it! thank yoz!
Dragonjek chapter 25 . 7/27
That's the most unique wand I've ever seen written up.

And this has been a fantastic read. I sometimes felt that Harry was too antagonistic towards others, but given the circumstances it was understandable.
moodysavage chapter 25 . 7/9