Reviews for World in Pieces
Vallavarayan chapter 1 . 8/24
If I knew that people where summoning and killing versions of myself, my first option would not be to fight for them, but to kill the people summoning me and the. Going into hiding :-)
Nytefyre chapter 25 . 8/20
The development of the character of the other Snape here was well done and the transition to the story being told mostly from his POV benefitted from it and enhanced the telling. I thoroughly enjoyed this resolution and the growth in Harry.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Foalchu the Moon Chaser chapter 25 . 8/17
I absolutely adore this story you are a wonderful writer!
broken5pieces chapter 3 . 7/24
He's lying. Vernon did something to him, not only Dudley.
So he was abused obviously.
Dumbly's death was d sweetest thing I read in this story.
"Hell, the way he was looking now, he might think that an offer to help him off the broom was a marriage proposal."

That's hilarious. This story has me in tears
You know what there is no fucking way I'm reading this shit. Even JK Rowling was wrong because there is no way you should make a child fight your wars- prophesy or not. The idiots who let it happen should fight and even if someone says stuff about what about the innocents who are going to die! Does that seriously give you the permission to use another innocent CHILD (not fully adult) to fight an insane yes insane meaning crazy megomaniac who insists on murdering anyone who gets in his way. I do not understand how anyone would force Harry to do it. It should be his choice and in his UNIVERSE! They are honestly the biggest dumballs I've ever read about if they force other Harry Potter's from other universes to fucking fight for them.
good story
Winoniel chapter 25 . 6/19
Fabulous story! I should have been reviewing each chapter, but I just had to keep reading! I'll do better next time.

I adore the development of relationship, even the allusions to Harry's with his Hermione and Ron. But obviously, the growth of respect and trust between Harry and Severus was the most important, and it was incredibly nuanced and thought-out. You also created a Draco that survived and grew through Harry's help in getting over his grief.

Well done!
gulaschsuppn chapter 25 . 6/18
Loved it. That about sums it up in as little words as I can muster after reading it all in one through. Great take on the AU aspect and realistic reasoning and behaviour, also a very nice ending
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 6/3
Really good story !
colorchanger chapter 25 . 5/31
Good story
This story is brilliant! But the whole sacrifice thing has me super creeped out...like just the thought of someone dying like that makes me feel so uneasy. But the writing is amazing
modjodjodjo90 chapter 25 . 5/12
I have not read many mentor-snape fics before that did not have me rolling my eyes at some contrived reversal of character. Taking a Snape from a different universe and having him interact with canon Harry was a surprisingly effectiveness way of suspending my disbelief. (Cause let's face it, it takes a special kind of petty to hold a grudge for thirty years and take it out in an eleven year old. Canon Snape was a dick.)

I really enjoyed this fic. I like that you took the time to examine the motives and state of mind of the alt-Ron, Hermione and Sirius. It was interesting to see how their characters could be warped into the show such a callous attitude.
1,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »