Reviews for World in Pieces
good story
Winoniel chapter 25 . 6/19
Fabulous story! I should have been reviewing each chapter, but I just had to keep reading! I'll do better next time.

I adore the development of relationship, even the allusions to Harry's with his Hermione and Ron. But obviously, the growth of respect and trust between Harry and Severus was the most important, and it was incredibly nuanced and thought-out. You also created a Draco that survived and grew through Harry's help in getting over his grief.

Well done!
gulaschsuppn chapter 25 . 6/18
Loved it. That about sums it up in as little words as I can muster after reading it all in one through. Great take on the AU aspect and realistic reasoning and behaviour, also a very nice ending
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 6/3
Really good story !
colorchanger chapter 25 . 5/31
Good story
This story is brilliant! But the whole sacrifice thing has me super creeped out...like just the thought of someone dying like that makes me feel so uneasy. But the writing is amazing
modjodjodjo90 chapter 25 . 5/12
I have not read many mentor-snape fics before that did not have me rolling my eyes at some contrived reversal of character. Taking a Snape from a different universe and having him interact with canon Harry was a surprisingly effectiveness way of suspending my disbelief. (Cause let's face it, it takes a special kind of petty to hold a grudge for thirty years and take it out in an eleven year old. Canon Snape was a dick.)

I really enjoyed this fic. I like that you took the time to examine the motives and state of mind of the alt-Ron, Hermione and Sirius. It was interesting to see how their characters could be warped into the show such a callous attitude.
ImaellePlum389 chapter 1 . 4/22
Wonderful . I have no word to describe the fellings this story make ...
clover cat Klee chapter 25 . 4/7
Oh my, what a ride. Totally unexpected. I'm blown away, brilliant. I like your writing style and the plot and the characters and their development. I'm actually somewhat sad that some of the characters in the other universe weren't explored more - I really liked those Weasleys(actually more than the actual cannon ones I fearxD) and Golden and Herold really made me curious. But in the end, the most brilliant part was the relationship between Snape and Harry. So subtle and game changing and fitting, it didn't feel forced at all.
SusanMarieS chapter 25 . 4/3
thank you.
EmeraldEyed chapter 25 . 3/23
Just finished a reread and I don't know why this one word stood out so much this time, but it made me laugh each time because I miss read it. Thank you for having Severus think of his home as a bolthole, because my brain said butthole every time I read it hehehe:-)
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 25 . 3/8
Wow! Amazing! Onto the next story by you!
Grunty chapter 25 . 1/20
Nice fanfic. And very original... loved the bastard Dumbledore getting his due, and the presstitute Skeeter put into her place!

Hats off.
An chapter 25 . 1/8
A damn fine masterpiece is what this fic is, the relationships between the character and the development of the story was incredible! This is incostentestably one of my favourite dimensional travel story, the opposition and the drama was so intense that i was hooked almost immediately :)
Lila Dunmare chapter 25 . 12/29/2017