Reviews for World in Pieces
Nice story but harry is a bit too understanding in this chapter and he isn't mad enough at what they did hmmm i dont know and damn he is so nice with draco hmm lets see what happens next
Good, brave,more-than-slightly-mad Salazar! Hope someone "frees" his portrait from all its confines sooner than later. Go Minnie go! Go Draco go!
LoudOpinions chapter 1 . 3/23
I kinda sorta dislike Harry and everyone else in this first chapter. Everyone for kidnapping the protagonist, being absolutely rotten to him, and expecting him to be a martyr in a war he's not related to. Harry for not being extremely mad at that. I probably won't end up reading this story to completion.
M. H chapter 25 . 3/1
Your story was brilliant and to be honest a little overwhelming. Thank you so very much for completing it. I absolutely loved they way it ended.
Reread this around three times now. It touches me how Harry has grown even after a war, that, like all others, took lives and destroyed others. A real talent.
cncman chapter 1 . 1/3
i'm glad i've found this fic. it is an exceptionally human tale with a well crafted narrative and a complete and satisfying ending. thank you for having written this.
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 7 . 1/2
Nvr mind, i forgot Harry popped off here xD we love to see it
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 7 . 1/2
I know Harry's being understanding and polite with Draco, but I wish he'd be a bit harsher
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 6 . 1/2
Back for another reread. and I remember that "inside-of-Harrys-coffin" part hit. Great story and premise!
thatemomathkid chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
One of my favorites that I keep coming back to. Thank you for sharing! It is an amazing story that isn't like any other fanfiction I've read.
klynn chapter 25 . 12/8/2021
I haven't delved into HP fanfics in several years and I for sure haven't delved into any fics on FFN in a very, very long time. I'm glad I moseyed my way back over here and somehow found this story.
Cassandra30 chapter 25 . 10/26/2021
Terrific work!
Cassandra30 chapter 24 . 10/26/2021
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 23 . 10/26/2021
Fitting end for both Dark Lords!
Cassandra30 chapter 22 . 10/26/2021
These two make an excellent team! Who is Severus going to leave the house to if he goes with Harry?
Hopefully Severus will be able to get his belongings from Hogwarts and Gringotts before he leaves. Can Harry take the other Harry's things out of Gringotts?
Why haven't they looked more at the diary?
1,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »