Reviews for World in Pieces
greenprisoner chapter 25 . 4/13
that was good! thank you for the read
Inumaru12 chapter 25 . 4/8
AAAAHHH this was just wonderful! I absolutely loved this story. I felt like I was reading an actual action/mystery novel, it was that great. Thank you so much for the great read!

Inumaru12
Celestinasong chapter 6 . 4/5
NICE! I love you!
Celestinasong chapter 5 . 4/5
wow this fic is so good. it makes me want more!
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 4/4
fascinating. I do like this a lot.
Jarek chapter 16 . 3/28
AHHHHHH badass Minerva throwin' down and diving right in! Aww yeah. :D
Jarek chapter 6 . 3/28
ZOMG totally badass Harry in this chapter with the Elder Wand. I was pumping my fist in the air at the end. All the loves. 3 3 3
Jaysnow-Silverblaze chapter 25 . 3/25
I just read this all the way through and I gotta admit- I kinda thought Draco had killed Harry and gone a little loopy after realizing what he had done. Especially with all the 'don't trust anyone' sort of feeling it had at the beginning. I'm super happy with how this ended though! I love mentor!Snape stories and this was done brilliantly.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 25 . 3/24
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful story. I'm so glad to have caught up on it.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 25 . 3/15
A very good story, even though I thought the premise was rather odd when I started. It was well done and kept me captivated for a couple days while reading. Thank you very much for writing this!
polly chapter 25 . 3/9
That was one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read in the fifteen years I've been doing so. The characters spoke to me in a way that brought tears to my eyes many times. I apologize as this is not a review, but thank you.
Hariti12 chapter 25 . 3/5
Oh this is BEAUTIFUL. Lovely! Thank you. :D
JulianneL chapter 1 . 3/3
These people have NO FUCKING RIGHT to ask anything of Harry and still treat them like shit...they're the ones who owe him and wronged him for this virtual kidnapping. Just because they've got it so bad. Even if these Harrys are from a different universe, they do know that they're FORCING a live human being to fight for them. They're all asses and if it were me I'd say fuck 'em all, let them solve their own problems.
jk chapter 25 . 3/2
I loved it. Its one of the best alternate universe fics.
reded chapter 25 . 2/21
Just finished reading your story, it is excellent! I like the way you've portrayed the characters in the other world, you've managed to retain the essence of their personalities while giving them clear and logical differences from the ones we know. I thought I would be more keen to read a sequel to this story (and I still am keen!), but you have concluded it so well that it certainly isn't necessary.
Anyway... great story :)