Reviews for World in Pieces
erre13 chapter 1 . 4/7
I have read through a lot of stories a d this is in my top 10, possibly my top 5 favorites. your writing is descriptive and is able to convey the nature of the characters and their feelings. I look forward to reading more front you.
AnyankaEllie chapter 25 . 3/24
Well, that was really another one of those your wonderful Snape-mentor stories ) I loved it. And Dumbledore here is sure insane.
Boogieidm chapter 25 . 3/22
Wow. That's all I can say. Nice storyline. Extremely talented.
So because of the prophecy, Dumbledore can't kill Voldemort, but he could kill Harry?
As he didn't try to kill Voldemort before, maybe he could have killed him before, and now he can't kill him because he killed Harry, not because of the prophecy.
Dumbledore said there is no danger to use the Patronus. That was not true. So either he was lying, or he didn't know better. Either way, it means that nothing he says should be taken as true just because he says so.
Why didn't Dumbledore do this himself? Does the prophecy also stop him from from gathering information? Or does he just prefer to risk other people?
So they just summon a Harry Potter from somewhere and expect him to fight and likely die for them? And Harry agrees to that?

The say that the prophecy says that Harry Potter can kill him. But the prophecy doesn't mention any name. It also says "marked as equal", and this Voldemort has never seen this Harry. It also says "either must die at the hand of the other". If nobody else can kill Voldemort, how was their Harry able to kill himself?

Even if Voldemort is protected by the prophecy, his Death Eaters are not. Harry should demand that they kill all the Death Eaters first. It would certainly make his task easier, and if they can't be bothered, why should he? Also, even if nobody else can kill Voldemort, they could subdue him, and then Harry can come to kill him. Or just feed him Drought if Living Death, and no need for Harry to do anything.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 25 . 2/23
Wizards live long lives and Snape's a Potion Master - he's not going anywhere!

Huzzah - I didn't realize the Draco/Harry was in the past because I was confusee but now I understand!

I. Loved. This - I surely thought Draco would die numerous times. But everything worked out - go Harry and Severus!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
To be honest, I didn't really expect anything from this story-the usual "Omg, you people did WHAT? And now I have to do WHAT ecxactly? Wtf is wrong with you people?"
But it's beautifully different and just so.. real. No overpowered Harry, no black and white thinking, it's realistic and unusual and I love it~
aki93 chapter 17 . 1/27
My second time reading this fic...damn I forgot how god this chapter was 3 !chapter 17!
KnightOwl416 chapter 25 . 1/17
I just finished this story and I wanted to let you know that it is amazing! I like how you changed the characters in the different world and I could see that would be like them. I loved the relationship of trust you built between the other Snape and our Harry. That was one of the best mentoring stories I have read. I like how strong Harry is in all of your stories but he really shines in this one because of the comparison to the other Harrys. I think the strength you give him is a natural progression of the character after all he has been through.

I am working my way through all of your stories and enjoy your writing so much. I never saw Harry in a relationship with Draco until I started reading your stories and you do it so well! I hope you continue to write your Harry Potter stories because I am a big fan and want to continue reading them,
SynDeath chapter 24 . 1/16
This was without a doubt a wonder to reread. So I'm giving it another review of praise!
Everything was amazing!
The pace was exciting, the conversations riveting, each chapter contributed to the plot and felt essential, the reactions were so visceral and realistic, the side plots and world-building left me in awe. I just loved this story!
Thank you for taking the time to write all this, it was a gift!
Ya chapter 25 . 1/15
I was to lazy to sign in but I had to say I really enjoyed this story, good job?!
EspirituDelMar chapter 25 . 1/9
Loved this. Oh my god, loved this loved this LOVED THIS. I can say it louder but no clearer.
I like severitus fanfics, mentor/father!snape&son/pupil!Harry but it's THESE kinds of stories that simply take my breath away. The ones where there's a profound, unbreakable loyalty between two people. And with Snape behaving like that, with him offering Harry that loyalty...
I didn't know I craved this kind of fanfics in this particular fandom until right now (as if I needed another obsession, grr...). Though I'm sure I won't find any as good and, I repeat myself, breathtaking as this one. Beautifully written, a plot that let you wanting to know what comes next (and I'm so, so glad I found this already completed, I would have suffered too much waiting between updates!) just magnificent.
Thank you for writing this.
i want you to know that frango means chicken in portuguese which is my native language
it is rather humorous