Reviews for World in Pieces
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Interesting.
Skreech chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Brilliant. Fantastic. Wonderful. lol. Let me look for synonyms for awesome... because thats what this is! Woo. HAaaa I love it. I love Harry just being himself. you rule.
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awesome beginning! Although you said that you would update slowly I can only hope that it's fairly spaced apart ) I'm really wondering how the interaction between Snape and Harry will go, will Harry tell him all about his world and will he eventually come to care for this one ) I'm excited to see where this goes!
cara-tanaka chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is really interesting. I love the beginning. and the concept. Please update soon or whenever you can, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Moxxi chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
omygoshomygoshomygosh. This has to be the best intro to any "Harry Potter Forced Into Another Universe" story I have ever read. EVER. I simply cannot wait to read more. You are such a brilliant writer :)
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I'm so incredibly excited about this story! Really interesting dynamics - I love this Harry.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Brilliant begining!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
ababababababa chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I love Harry's personality... the first chapter is awesome :D
Nubial Sheep chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh my gosh, this story looks AMAZING! 33 I think I will look forward to this more than I have Sleepless - it has real, permanent (or at least, constant) dimension-hopping, and the awesomeness of a sharp, blunt and perceptive gryffindor Harry in a world which won't expect what he has to offer. I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope it doesn't take too horribly long to get written. If it will help at all, I will review every chapter and praise it.
coco123275 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
awesssoooommemeee! cannot wait to read more! too bad it won't be a draco/harry fic but snape needs love too i suppose lol. anyway will be waiting impatiently for more awesome updates!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
You are going to be the death of me with all these amazing stories that you start, then infrequently update. I am very excited to see what follows.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Count Napula chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ooooh, me likey. There are lots of interesting relationship dynamics here. I'll definitely be following this story.
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129