Reviews for World in Pieces
LoveHP chapter 6 . 6/8/2021
If an author could make Voldemort simultaneously scary and sexy at the same time, then it's you, Lomonaaeren.

I'm surprised Harry left the whole snakes thing fairly unscathed, particularly with the cobra venom hitting his eye.
Episoidal chapter 25 . 6/6/2021
This has been the most unsatisfying, unfulfilling ending to any Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read in my life.

1. Harry Potter is literally abducted from his own universe to another dystopian one without consent and compensation. He goes through shit but manages to kill the other universe's Voldemort somehow and what does he get in return?

2. His compensation? What compensation could possibly be worth being kidnapped from your reality, told you can't return home, told you have to participate in a war, constantly belittled by your supposed 'allies,' and being degraded incessantly when the other world COMMITTED a CRIME beyond imagination. The other world was responsible for the deaths of multiple Harry Potters, ruining the lives of those Harry Potters in turn, and so much more.

3. Harry Potter should have at least socked the other world's Order of the Phoenix members in the jaw, or perhaps give them a beating that cripples all of them because of the innumerable WAR CRIMES the other world's Order of the Phoenix members committed. I just, i just can't. The shear magnitude of the sins of the other world is just, is just... And the other world's Hermione had the BALLS TO CUSS AND REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE TO SOMEONE THEY KIDNAPPED, ABUSED, BASICALLY SENTENCED TO DEATH. Is anyone NOT having a breakdown due to the shear anger about such a situation? The injustice of it all? Where is retribution? Where is rightful vengeance?

4. And this. This. Makes me so angry. After the injustice that has been thrust onto him, Harry Potter doesn't punish all those who wronged him? Are you... are you f*cking serious? The other world's McGonagal apologizes and Harry Potter just accepts it? Hermione defends her utterly despicable, evil actions and Harry Potter just accepts it? The other world did so many wicked deeds against Harry Potter, and he just... accepts it? What? I'm bursting with anger at the sheer injustice Harry faced.

5. Why didn't Harry at least take as many valuables/riches/magical resources with him back to his home world? And the thing is, he is completely justified. The other world kidnapped and killed multiple Harry Potters from different dimensions. The other world deserves to rot in hell for all I care. I can't even articulate my thoughts properly due to how furious I am.
Mystical G Panther chapter 25 . 5/30/2021
Great story!
mommalminer chapter 10 . 5/9/2021
no one taught me that I was supposed to be things is a shot to the heart
lokiissuchadad chapter 25 . 4/26/2021
this. was. beautiful.
can't describe how much I loved this fic.
just- wow
Louise Deacury chapter 14 . 3/22/2021
I find that I really love this book. I’m not sure if it is me or not but I think that both snape and Harry seem to be growing more closer to each other. They would make a great couple.
Louise Deacury chapter 4 . 3/22/2021
I have only read 4, chapters and I am already addicted to this book.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 25 . 3/10/2021
Awesome! I hope that there will be a sequel, but what I remember from your author name is that you have a ton of stories and I'm pretty sure it would be hard to find the sequel if there is one, so I would appreciate if you do reply to this review if you could tell me the title of it. I did have one last question, sort of. When Severus was in the office with Minerva, there was no mention of Dumbledore's portrait or a portrait of the Severus from Harry's original world... Shouldn't both of them exist and maybe say something since they were headmasters and should have portraits there?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 22 . 3/10/2021
why didn't Harry summon Severus to him instead of the horcrux? And if you can't someone a person then also why would you be able to summon a soul but borrowing that then he could summon the robes that Snape is currently wearing or something like that and get them both out?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 3/9/2021
I think it was at the beginning of this chapter another thing that bothers me. When Harry is talking to the Hermione from his role through the portal she mentions that he doesn't owe anything to anyone, but then she follows it up with all his debts are paid... Harry was their savior and the object of a prophecy but he had never done anything to incur a DEBT. it makes it seem like he's done something where he owes people and him giving his life and saving them all was because he had done something in the first place. Now, saving people because maybe he feels obligated because he has this self-sacrificing noble hero sort of persona to himself is one thing but saying he owes a debt? I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting at here but it just it feels wrong and just I don't know I hope you can understand better than I can where I'm coming from with this.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 8 . 3/8/2021
There's another thing I'm curious about and I may come across this later in the story but it's been a long time since I read this so I don't remember. Anyway, Harry has the Elder wand, and it's not completely clear if horcruxes existed in the world he's in right now because earlier in the story it stated there weren't any and in this one he stated that if there were they were taking out early or something like that. I know those two things are different but what I'm getting at is the Stone. In his old world Harry was the master of all the Deathly Hallows, so he knows the Stone exists. In his world it was also a horcrux, and this one even if there aren't horcruxes does the Stone still exist? And if it does why hasn't he thought about it at all when he's wondering how this world Harry actually died, when he could use the stone to call up his shade and figure it out easily?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 5 . 3/8/2021
I know this story is complete, which is awesome, so it may come up later... but why has no one thought of examining Draco's memories in a pensieve? would not show exactly how he knew her he was acting after the supposed argument as well as what Harry looked like when he found him by the lake?
SirchSidhe chapter 25 . 3/5/2021
Wow. The idea behind this story, and the execution, are beautiful. I loved everything about it. Thank you for sharing this story.
Hermy1213 chapter 25 . 3/5/2021
Loved it! I binge read this and its awesome. Its refreshing than other dimension stories that i read, this is the best so far. I loved that u change pov bcs it makes it more interesting. Tq for sharing
ds862 chapter 25 . 3/1/2021
This is such a beautiful story. I may have reviewed it years ago when I read it the first time, but felt I had to review again. Thank you for sharing your talent!
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »