Reviews for World in Pieces
cerulean369 chapter 25 . 1/22/2021
This was a wonderful story! One of the better alternate dimension plot lines I have come across. Thank your for sharing this.
Kruger chapter 7 . 1/20/2021
Damn soon,pretty good so far
Rossitis chapter 12 . 1/14/2021
Why tf harry doesn’t tell him he’s straight? It seems pretty simple to me. If a girl I like isn’t bi or straight then I’ll not insist on a relationship with them no matter how good I am(I’m not really good) or how madly in love with them I am. This seems weird.
Rossitis chapter 5 . 1/12/2021
Idk man. Malfoy seems a bit fishy to me. I just don’t buy it. And it’s not a preconceived bias or anything.
Gammily chapter 25 . 12/26/2020
ALL TIME FAVEEEE
Gammily chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
I love rereading this
aGnamZer0 chapter 16 . 12/5/2020
Did Albus kill Harry? He flinched at the mention of sacrifice. Maybe he thought the first Harry wasn't enough to kill Tom and already knew of a way to summon another one. In which case he also knew he couldn't summon another one if Harry was still alive, here in this world. And thus, he killed him to free the place. For the greater good.
aGnamZer0 chapter 17 . 12/4/2020
I'm glad he came back. I knew that if he did something as foolish as trying to control Dumbledore, he would fail, even if he might manages to harm him.

But now he's back and he even wants to follow Harry, he raised a damn flag. 'Not to be parted. Not die.' He is now sure to die and will never be able to follow Harry. Sigh... I hope I'm wrong but that's unlikely.
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 12/4/2020
Honestly, I don't understand why they would need Harry's patronus to act as spy. I mean, there are a lot of other people within the order who can cast it. Why risk Harry? Who knows if Voldemort can somehow affect Harry through his patronus.
royalcatniss chapter 25 . 11/22/2020
Aw what a perfect story!
Astrobot3 chapter 25 . 11/21/2020
Eeeeeee yes! That was so good, I loved the characterization of Harry and Severus, how the worlds differed, and the badass Harry that's come back
eth.alsar chapter 25 . 11/5/2020
Thanks for a marvelous story - hard to find an original angle in these latter days of Potter fan fiction, but really enjoyed your creativity here. Wonderful characterisation too which takes full advantage of the multiple universe conceit to tease out important differences especially in Snape who is by far the most interesting character here. Great stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
Rereading for the nth time, noticed apt summary:
"You haven't left me much choice," Harry said, ...
"Good." Dumbledore [said].
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 25 . 9/17/2020
Beautiful story!
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 17 . 9/17/2020
I love the ending of this chapter. Severus' realization that he just wouldn't let himself get separated from harry then. loved the way you wrote out his thought process
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »