Reviews for A Very Potter Wedding
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
WHY DID YOU MAKE LILY SUCH A B****!? Her notes to James were just pain rude, not cute or anything. Alsp, Bill wasn't alive at that time. Lastly, you completely overuse the past perfect (had _).
Apollo and Dionysus chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Why do I get the feeling Severus was going to say something which involved going 'BRRRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRR!'? Great story, I can imagine Lily and James' wedding would've been rather chaotic xD
Dndchk chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I want to take your boobies and go blewaghwaghlagwegahalawagaha lagawagaha!
Epic. :D
Saffarinda chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
LMFAO! Love da end 'Wow my parents wedding rocked' LOL and Lilys older letter.
Venus Winchester chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was a really good story. It made me laugh the way James friends all looked at the note Lilly wrote to him. I also found it funny that you had Sirius drinking before the wedding. I wasn't surpise that Snape came to stop the wedding. Wormtail starting a food fight and Snape throwing an apple at the wrong person was very funny. Good thing Lupin was there to keep Lilly and James clean.
DefineStupid chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Love the letters!
november21 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Yay. The wedding was so cute. Snape was clearly going to repeat a certain quote from when he was drunk (cough cough). Good job!
arillovesyou22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Haha, this was very well written, what a marvalous display I'm very impressed. I can't really picture this, but we never see Lily and James that much, so I don't excatly know the two's personalities, but you made it a whole lot easier with Lupin and Snape, and all very much in character. Very well done.

Hugs and butterfly kisses, Arillovesyou22
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Epic awesomeness! XD But Lupin didn't say anything about being James' best friend! Oh well. And snape was going to say "I want to take your boobies and go [uh...] *insert funny noise from drunk snape in avps here* in them!" Hahaha nice job. :)
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME!

And really funny... lolz
sarah0406 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
It was funny!
callmemoony7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
LMFAO.
Severus probably said "I want to make beautiful babies with you and make you feel special." Then Sirius would wolf whistle .
Neeecole66 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Hehehe sounds better than my parents stupid 1989 wedding..

And a pineapple would kill they are heavy spiky and if you get juice in your eye your screwed!

Great story

Xoxoxoxo
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
SO FUNNY. The random pineapple really got me laughing.

My guess is that Snape was about to say...

Something about babies. Yep that was definitely it. "I want to have a son named Harry Snape, the Boy Who Lived."
BiteMeHobbit chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I think I know what Snape was about to say... The same thing he said in AVPS (I think. It might have been AVPM.) when he was talking to Harry and he was drunk. "I want to take your mum's boobies, and go... Er. I don't know how one would spell that... Ahem.