Reviews for Shattered
Cariad-je chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I cried reading this.

Teddy and Andromeda's story has been the only story that's stayed with me- perhaps because it seemed most real.

Good job identifying with Andromeda, she seems too often forgotten!
Poppy P chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Poor Andromeda. She really does have one of the saddest stories in the whole series. Her whole life was filled w/ loss. It's nice to think that through Harry and the Weasleys, she gained a whole substitute family.
Messyjessie3384 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Good story. Andromeda might just be the most tragic characters in HP. Thanks for bringing her to life. I love the way you bring your characters to life in your stories and have added you to my author favorites.
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Babies know their mother's smell so Teddy probably knew that Andromeda wasn't his mother. Still, this story is so sad. And so true. Andromeda lost her family twice. No one should ever have to experience that.
Twipotterfreak28 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is one of the saddest stories I have read. Good job
animal0123 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh lord. This made me cry, literally. It's amazing.
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Poor, poor Andromeda... I loved this. My favourite part was when she thought about Remus and Tonks - and the ending.
QueenCobraWing chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh. Oh oh oh. Poor 'Dromeda. At least she has her grandson...
Roguepen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I stand by my thought that Andromeda lost more then many other characters during the war, she lost her whole family in a year, that would be emotionally damaging. You seem to have captured that overwhelming grief perfectly. You have left me eager to improve my own skills.
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was so sad. I didn't check the genre until I read it. I am not a fan of tragedy, especially the battle of Hogwarts...Fred, Remus, Tonks, Snape. This was beautiful too.

I loved how you characterised her.

Great job and keep writing. )
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh my gosh... that was so sad.

I could cry right now. Really, I could. Because your writing in this was rather gorgeous and then there was this almost tangible sadness. It was like I was Andromeda and my family died.

Wow. I now have to go find something cheerful to read.

Love from,

Charlie
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was beautiful. I loved the way you portrayed Andromeda. I agree, she definitely would have been crushed after Remus and Tonks left.

One nitpick I had was the ending. It almost seemed too sudden. When Teddy popped up, he seemed more like a plot device than a baby.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed this. The way Kingsley came in was also really well written.
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Julia!

This was so sad. I'd always thought about that- how everyone close to Andromeda died- Tonks, Remus, Nymphadora. And this cast light on that in a sad way. I loved the ending with Teddy- really, he's all she has left, isn't he? It was just a great story that was so sad. Good job!
PainfullyYours chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Amazing.. thats all i can say really.. leaves you breathless.. i can almost feel her pain, spinning, spinning, her world falling, falling, and finially, crashing, crashing, and then.. shattered.. but then the end was also amazing, it just completes the story.