Reviews for Changeling
TheDarkrealm chapter 5 . 5/1/2017
Where is the rest this is a really good story
do more chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
mooooooorrrree
do more chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
more now this is really good
IcelandicLicorice chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
I laughed way too hard at the last part. Naïve alien, eh?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
I hope you come back to finish the story. It was really good so far
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
This is very good. You should finish it.
Bolinlover123 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
WHY
DID
YOU
NEVER
FINISH
THIS?!
MrRayney chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
This was a good episode, it was interesting while it lasted this story, I congratulate this was a great and original idea, if you ever decide to continue it, you can count me a comment in each chapter.
MrRayney chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Okay, this keeps getting more interesting all the mystery and intrigue, Arella's death was a suicide, I like how the story goes.
MrRayney chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Well this got interesting, the mystery wakefulness in this chapter is really interesting.
MrRayney chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I like how you start these chapters, with a pair of Raven memories of his past, it's nice.

We can not blame Robin for being so surprised by the facts, it's true Raven has always had a soft spot for his teammate.

I taste a little like you described on Azarath was interesting as you described where Raven was born.
MrRayney chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
How something so simple could end up with something like this.

It was a good start, the way we're developing the story with the death of Arella.

I must say I love how you manage the relationship between Beast Boy and Raven.
LamontCranston1066 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
So - we ever going to see another chapter?
ancientdragonduelist chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
... :( Raven... I'm glad her BB was there to hold her, I wanted to take away her pain so bad! Actually surprising there wasn't a large amount of property damage in the area, but then again, Beast Boy was helping draw her pain away, instead of letting her hold it in. Also surprised Robin hadn't figured out sonethings deeply wrong with Raven, she and him are like twins, ever since haunted. Really hope this story is continued. I have a feeling Robin's surrogate father will show up to help comfort Raven, Lord knows the poor girl needs it bad. Maybe her entire Titan family should show up! :)
cratbro chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
This is fun to read and I appreciate your attention to detail
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »