Reviews for Changeling
Qwertymann chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
It's been countless months since I've read and reviewed a Titan story that has been so excellent to read, had extremely good characterization, an inviting and deeply emotional plot, and has me wondering and wanting the next chapter.

You have a wonderful talent and I hope you never stop expressing it. Seriously, I don't think I can actually find anything wrong with this story other than why aren't more chapters out yet? Haha.

I can NOT wait to read more.
Moving Mountains chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I really enjoyed that chapter. Your characterisation of BB is fantastic; so caring and mature. The ending as well was very powerful. Can't wait for your next update!
FelynxTiger chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Ohhh adorable and sweet chapter, Garfield's attitude during the whole chapter was simply amazing, i like it because he was such a gentleman and a caring person, he did a magnificent job at taking care of Raven in such a week state, he's so awesome!

see you next chapter

ps: i wonder what Robin's up to
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Wow, that last line in this chapter was the heaviest line I have ever read in my life. Knowing your Mother would rather die than talk to you, Wow. Awesome job on this chapter.
Rainpath chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Very good story so far, I really like it.
BioReck chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Hey I just wanted to know if you'd be updaing any sooner cuz I really cant wait for the next chapter
Just me and myself chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
This looks like it will be a really awesome story, update as soon as you can!
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I can see how this situation would forever change Raven and Beast Boy. They are in an extremely heavy situation that would make teen agers become Adults rather quickly and painfullly. Raven would be dealing with her mother's death again as an Adult this time around and Beast Boy would be dealing with his own parent's deaths vicariously through Raven's situation. Great job on this so far.
FelynxTiger chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
The reaction of Arella from Raven's birth was interesting, but understandable after what she went through.

Gar was very respectful through the whole chapter, i like that.

i can't help but feel bad for Raven, after everything she was told, and the end of the chapter almost made me cry too :( , im glad Gar was there to support her :), that's why my favorite part was the end :p

see you next chapter!
helikesitheymikey chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
okay I hate Raven's mom right now.

I love BB's protectiveness of Raven and how he's totally head over heels for her...even if they don't realize it right now. Raven the only heir to an older family or are there other relatives who might pop up?

like that Raven is gonna call and write Bat's a thank you note.

r2mich2 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Continue soon please! I absolutely adore this!
Author Penholder chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
woohoo! A new chapter! This story has a slow pace to it that I like. It helps to draw the reader into the story I think. However I would suggest longer chapters. Other than that, great work. Looking forward to more. :)
Souffles In Space chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Wow. Usually by now I'd already be coming up with possible scenarios for how the fic may play out, but for now... I'm stumped.

I do notice that the name officially listed as Raven's middle name is the same as BB's mother's first name, however. Hmm... interesting. Perhaps Raven and Beast Boy are linked by birth?

The intro with Marie and Mark Logan, with little Gar, was too adorable though. Gah. I just want to squish Baby Beast Boy's little cheeks. XD

I like your characterisation of Beast Boy, BTW. He's not smart, but you haven't written him as an idiot - he's a well-meaning guy who makes do with the intelligence he has. (And the distinct BBxRae fluff undertone in this chapter has not escaped me :D I love the pairing).

Hm, Robin seems troubled. And Raven, too. And Robin is the first person she calls. Has Raven confided something in Robin that she's told no-one else? The plot thickens!
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
You're doing great so far. I like the way that the story is being written. I do hope that we can find out how this story plays out before the next rewrite! (Joking with you, I understand that you want to do things to the best of your ability). I hope that you are past the writer's block and I'm looking forward to the next installment.
FelynxTiger chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
You know i forgot what this story was about due to the time space between the chapter. Thats alright, i just sort of re-read the other chapter :p

OH how i love how you manage to pull BeastBoy and Raven' relationship, and interaction, it's soo.. perfect , sweet and awesome :)

continue and see you next chapter!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »