Reviews for Ferris Wheel Confessions
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Aw! Poor Kyo, Ferris wheels kinda suck. Unless your on them with your boyfriend/girlfriend but I've never done that so they're kinda boring to me. Anyways please write another chapter!
pumpedupanimefan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aww that was a cute kiss scene on the Ferris wheel! Just adorable!
Neonbutterfly21 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
i really like it!its cute!
Jackie chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
lol I was expecting the ride to start to move again before he kissed her. I think that would have been funny.
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
to bad one chapter isn't anuf
RenaRoo123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
awwwww too cute
brit02 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
cute :D

btw- you have "pushing my way past him" when it's supposed to be "passed." Just wanted to poitn that out to you. so...yeah.

loved it :)
scribe de la vie chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
oh my god that short story doesn't exactly go anywhere in the books but it is soooooo awesome. kyo and tohru needed some alone time. there was always shigure or yuki there to interfere.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
ooh, that was so romantic :)
petiteshima chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
this was adorable :')

Kyo and Tohru are so cute together :)

well written and you got the characters spot on :)
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh my God, you are amazing, I swear! XD

That was absolutely adorable and so incredibly romantic. I loved it. :) I'm definitely favoriting this oneshot of yours too! :D

Keep up the excellent work.
Xalainu chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Goodness! It's been so long since I came back to this site and did a review. XD

Let me just say this: YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB, MY FRIEND. You did more than okay. YOU DID AWESOMELY GREATASTIC. 8D

And the way how you wrote this made it as though I was reading the manga. I think you got Kyo's personality spot on, too!

Please keep writing. (I do hope to get back to my fanfiction soon. I've been so busy! XD ) I'd like to see more.
221b-bagend-street-badwolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
OMG that was sooooo sweet! You have Kyo's personality to a T. Well done! You sure have done your research! lol :)
Esther -chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
very sweet i liked it a lot keep up the good work !
CrackerJackMagoo chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This fanfic is soooo cute i was in awe the whole time. You've got Kyo's personality down to an art my friend! Keep up the fantastic work and i hope to see another KyoXTohru fanfic from u! .

Lulz