Reviews for Ride or Die? Rewritten
guest chapter 3 . 3/4
Update i want know how this story will go on
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Are you going to make anymore
Aha mann chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Ok this part doesn't make sense. Letty jumps in her car Mia let's get the hell out of here, Mia climbs in the back of lettys car and screams go, Mia speeds off and Rome follows I thought letty was driving
Shawnied777 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Ok now I'm super confused! Chapter 2 ends mid sentence about a burning house, but chapter 3 starts somewhere totally different! Please help! And oh my, Letty and Vince? Wow crazy! Lol lets see if Lettys plan to let him go works!
Shawnied777 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
What happened at the end? It just kinda ends mid sentence. It's still very interesting tho!
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oooh, I'm intrigued by this story! Interesting way of writing it, kinda like a play right? Good storyline so far!
I3 a DotTy fan chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Honestly, I think the story is ok...it needs some improvement but the story line is good. I really wish you could change the dialogue cause it's kind of confusing.
Crack4sure chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I'm with TessFan, this is really hard to read.
Mya21 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
good chapter
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
I can't wait for dom and letty to come face to face again and i liked the new chapter. keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
1morning glory1 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Oh wow, does Vince think that she loves him? I'm so glad she loves Dom. I hope they are able to find each other. Update soon!
fivealive123 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Great chapter! I like the screenplay style you are using- it's different, reminds me of when I had to read The Crucible in high school (which is not a bad reference). Love the ending how she is sure but wishes she could love someone else. I guess he's just the right kind of wrong for her. I can't wait for your next update!
aplatt17 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
SO GOOD! I HOPE THEY REUNITE!
1morning glory1 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Absolutely love your story! I can't wait to read Dom's reaction when Brian told him Letty was alive. Update soon
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I want more please i want dom and letty to finall come face to face and yell and scream and make up please pleas please. I like the start of this and i can't wait to read more to find out what is going to happen next. keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya