Reviews for 100 Things You Shouldn't Do In Death Note
arseniccatnep chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Rule #38
L copied my way of sitting! I also know much better ways of getting cake from him than stealing it. :). I love my cake and I have L's sweet tooth.I once ate a whole box of sugar cubes. So yeah, L all the way!
LuvLuffy chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Chibi fucken Luffy xD
Omygawd xDDD u do not know how many things went through my mind when u mentioned one piece! I luv u Sooo much!
LuvLuffy chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Luv ur writing and L and this chappy and not crying over Zoroos deatthhhh ;( (ur fault) overall, loved it
LuvLuffy chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I copy L in so many ways, not only does L give me an excuse to love candy and stay skinny-ish average, but he was just so Freaken awesome!
KiNewdles chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Rule 82. Do not poke L when he's sitting in his special way to see if he falls over.

I have a friend who sits like him a lot. One time he had his legs in his jacket because he was cold and I pushed him over, he couldn't get back up. w
xGrellSutcliffx chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
I broke rule 71 like so many times.. o_o... I went up to every death note fan in my school and told them about Light's last name. xD

And I love the ones at the bottom... knowing me I might break rule 103...
Sonar chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
It's spelt Aizawa
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Awwww mannnnnnnnnnnnn... I was looking for one like: Do not point out that Yagami spelled backwards is 'I'm a gay' to Light and ask if that is true. I like the 'Do not hiss and call the Death Note "my preciousssss…" while clutching it into your chest.' one.
LightningIzzy chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
I vote for: Do not check in L's bathroom to see if he has a comb.

AND

Do not scream "HI LAWLIET!" in L's ear while he's making a sugar cube tower.
LittlelazyCat chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
I vote on:

Do not squee like a brain-dead fangirl when L smiles. Or, just don't squee at all.

L rocks -
2lazy2login chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
I love this, it has made my day. And I like "Do not take one of the special belts and press it a few hundred times just to see how many times Watari's cell phone rings"
ShardsOfTheCrystalHeart chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
"Do not steal L" . . . *looks around with shifty eyes* . . . I can't promise that.

By the way, pretty good work with the "Do Not Do in Death Note" List
iatethecookie chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
I say Do not take one of the special belts and press it a few hundred times to see how many times Watari's cell phone rings just because I want to read that happening P
BeautifulLie1313 chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
I vote for NO... Just no, simply because I want to see how you right that.
icywarm chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
I am so going to do all of those things exept steal L's cake. This isawsome. I have a snow day too. The only difference is that I can't typ up another chapter.