Reviews for Grigori's Promise
OtakuPrincess28 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Please please please finish!
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
This is a wonderful story. I'm completely enamoured with it! I especially enjoy Soul's jealousy and protectiveness, but that's probably just because I'm a sucker for any sort of romance, and SoulxMaka happens to be one of my "biggest ships", so to speak.

I truly enjoy Grayson too, as a character. He's a cocky bastard, but he's weirdly lovable. And am I entirely wrong in sensing a tad more than just big brother love from his side? I do love the idea of Maka seeing him as family though, it warms (and breaks) my heart.

I hope you continue the story soon, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

(And there is something to be said about me leaving a review- doesn't happens all that often, so kudos).
Kitten-Chan chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Soul. Push him out. As soon as you can. He is a threat to you and Maka.
Kitten-Chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh crap...
Kibou Yami chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Wow talk about an emotional rollercoaster. I don't think I've ever hated a character so much and then had a complete 180 about them before. You've done very well at incorporating a new character. Keep up the good work!
DaveyStorm991 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
I swear if you don't update soon, I'm going to ball up in a corner and cry. I mean it, I really will. Plus, my best friend is going to laugh at me, saying that I should give up on this story. She's so mean sometimes, so please don't let me go through her evil torture. I love this story! UPDATE!

-Sara
wildface97 chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
The concept of the story is amazing, and I think it's very interesting that you researched the true folklore about grigori souls to make the story seem more realistic. Unlike some people in the reviews, I get the impression that what Soul thinks is "love" around Maka and Grayson is actually brotherly sisterly love, like in relation with another sort of feel. I hope my instinct is right anyway.

Moving on, I love the background story and how you called the bad company G.O.D. It makes me feel like the pure angels work for Lord Death/Shinigami, who sort of resembles the devil in comparison to God. It's like the entire "good side bad side" is reversed, and I enjoy it.

I also noticed that this hasn't been updated in over two months! Well, I hope you get on with this, because I am loving it and am still awaiting the next chapter.

I hope to read more soon~

From Wildface97 x
coolgirl chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
okay this is suppose to be a soul and maka fic
LesbianWonderland chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
okay, this story was awesome until yo put this grayson in the story and made maka x graysome ship! The story was amazing and in my opinion you just destroyed it! :( its a thing a lot of authors do and they dont even understand how bad it looks...specially if the story is rated Maka x soul
mabello chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
oh sooo cute soul is jealous!
Silver Inklett chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
"Yeah! I'm gonna get ready on time today! Maybe pack another box, get some homework done, win the Noble Peace Prize-"

*Grigori Wings Updated*

"Nevermind."
Soprana chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Wow! I can't believe I missed this story until now! I love it! It has a great plot, a great mystery, a great tie in with the actual story, and lots of pure awesomeness! Subscribed and eagerly waiting for the next chapter! *applause*
mabello chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
such a feakin and awesome fic! i love! please write the next chapter soon!
Sara Davey chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Hey when is the next chapter coming up i really can't wait for it. Hope it comes really soon. I read your profile and my best friend's name is Ashley too, of course spelled differently,Kool.

Sara D.
Anime-Ice-Princess chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I loved this chapter! I think the thing I loved most was how sweet Black Star was in the flashback. It's OOC, but it's a good OOC. I think he may actually do that if Maka was so upset :) Another thing I love is how protective Soul is being, but not so it's way beyond what he'd normally do. I giggled really hard at the Black Star Soul race :) I didn't see any mistakes, so great! I can't for the next chapter!