Reviews for Grigori's Promise
himmelische chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
*u* I'm loving on Grayson. Seriously xD.
FallenHeir chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Extremely entertaining story. Really good plotline, and characters. Please update soon.
FireBreathingNinja chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Heh heh heh "Kinky." XD

I love that guy 3
Mouers chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
So far so good. I give u a cookie. I'll give u a brownie next time if u make me laugh more than I did to graysons "kinky" response.
Silver Inklett chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
HOLY SHIT YAY! Oh man, you don't know how much I freaked out when I saw the alert in my inbox.

Great chapter as always, and I know he's kinda supposed to be the bad guy, but I absolutly love Grayson. He's such an ass lol.

I was the one who asked what protin means (thanks for the answer btw), and I have another question for you this week. Does Lord Death know about Maka being an angel? What about Kidd?

Ugh, this story makes my brain go into hyper-plot/imagination mode. I know I told you I'd draw you some Maka ang Grayson stuff, but I just had a much cooler idea.

Can't wait 'til the next update!

(BTW, the sequel sounds awesome)
ScytheMeister chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Wow! Deep chapter. I am sooo enjoying this! Definitely keep working on this!
Rocket2SE chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
If you don't write the next chapter soon I will explode! DX
Danibat chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Great chapter, I liked seeing Grayson show up at the school. Can't wait to see what Soul and the others think of Grayson as school continues. And we know Stein and Death are pretty darn on top of things, so I'm wondering if they know about Maka, or alternately, if they will figure out Grayson. I'd love to see Kid being asked to butt in at some point as well. Just rambling my thoughts.
Danibat chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Wow I just found this and I adore it! The premise is neat, the construction is great, and I love your bit about Soul liking her, but Maka not into him yet. Love it. And your original characters are amazing. They slip into the story smoothly and fit wonderfully. Which is a big thing for me, as most SE stories I read make even Soul's parents feel out of place, and we know they have to exist so it's very awkward. I'm just saying, great job. I hope you'll update soon!
Natalia chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Please, don't ditch this story, it's one of the best I've read so far!

I like Soul's and Maka's basketball interation. Cute!
ScytheMeister chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I am really enjoying this story! Definitely keep it going. I am eager to see what happens.
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
oh my god! angel maka! LOVE IT!

and sheesh... grayson has some dark friends... how hot!

please keep writing!
TW1ZZL3RS chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Cruel, cruel logic :) Lolz! Even though u had some... Moments in this chap, u still included a bit of fluff in here so I'm glad... Twiz likes fluff.
Mynameiseliza chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Soul is a horny little boy. Lolll. XP
Lilith Shiro chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
I just want to know~

Keep going plaese *get down on knee* Please!

*cough* ok er... Please update!

-Lilith Shiro