Reviews for Grigori's Promise
GrossGirl18 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Maka would not have let him just get away with hurting her, she would beat him up and give his Soul to Soul!
ubyrai chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Oh shuddup. -_- This chapter is good, REALLY good. Better than anything i could do anyway. I really love the concept for this AU.
FreeHugz767 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I loooooooooove this XD!
FireBreathingNinja chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Hey! Heeey heeey... Heeey. Stop it. U're prob gonna take this harsher than necessary, but the only thing I saw was that u messed up a little when typing the "he's" and "she's". But otherwise this was a pretty good chapter. *two thumbs up*
Lee chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Holy crap... This is amazing.

Please write m
Silver Inklett chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Want more! This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Dang it it wasn't Soul who seen Maka wings, dang it. Oh, well I bet he'll find out later though. Still I wonder what's with Grayson and the group he's with. Anyway update soon.
Lilith Shiro chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
*annoyed* Stop calling it crap! It's actually one of the most original I've read and that makes it valuable along with your awesome writing, to say the least MY stories are the real crap :). Compared to this.

I hope you update :3

-Lilith Shiro
GlowingLikeASolarFire chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
THAT. WAS. AWESOME

One bit, why didn't Soul notice her wings when he cleaned her back?
Aquatwin chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I like this idea, its new w. If I can be nitpicky (ignore this lil sentence if ya like), try using more descriptive diction!

altho I can absolutely see Maka as an angel, since she'd need both parents to be angels for her to be a pure blood angel, I can't see her father ever being one...JUST SAYIN'! w

I really hope to see mooooooore from you w Hopin' maka don't get kidnapped next chapter, either ;

-Bonnie
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This seems to be a good fic, I want more.
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Hurry up and update soon!
ubyrai chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This seems interesting. Totally looking forward to the next chapters.

:O I want you to own Soul Eater! Your version sound amazing! I can imagine all the gore now. :D

*continues to creep you out*

ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
o.o Hooray, I like this concept! Maka as an actual angle? Better yet, Soul's guardian angel? GENIUS! Can't wait for the next chapter...please update soon! bd

P.S.: By the way...that wasn't Soul who saw her wings, huh?
Lilith Shiro chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Gah why do you torment me! Please update this it was so cool and I mean Soul Cool

please update