Reviews for The Demon and the Angel
Monika chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Ok u really need to continue this, i love nicholas and drake so much GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H
Honestly !
SuccubusQueenX chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
aww cute!
SuccubusQueenX chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
love it! and finally some one who loves destiny stone too!
keep writing, can't wait for the next chapters
Himitsu the upbeat Hetalian chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
awesome! please write more
CRWNed chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Nicholas! I am so happy I found this Fanfic! I started playing Destiny stone only a few days ago but I'm already addicted to it. NicholasxPenelope forever! / Kyaaaa!1
LemonLolly chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow, I love your story :) I love Destiny Stone too, I play it every day!
AngelicJade chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Omg! I love Destiny Stone! I think you really captured the characters personalities well, and I think you should keep writing! NicholasxPenelope 4ever!
Tegypte chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
OMB This is so funny xD I was honestly a bit shocked that there was a Destiny Stone FF up at all...Oh well. I haven't finished it yet, have just made it to Oblivion Forest. Loser right? XD So anyways. LOVE IT and keep up the good work!
Maharl100 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Okay I hope your going to update soon I'm liking this story very addicting. I agree making the keys are really a pain in the butt I hate it so much and yet I can't stop play the game. Maybe I'll make my own story for destiny stone to post. Well can't wait to see how the story turns out.
Maharl100 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I have to agree this game is addicting I end up playing all day monday and didn't really get any where. I really hate how the crafting fails some times. Well like I said I'm addicted to the game and that's how I found this story. This storys pretty good so the girls name is Penelope.
Keys-n-Cross chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I love it !i love this game though ive only relly started, are you planning on writing more ?
fangrl369 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
i love it! Destiny Stone is 1 of my fav games 2 and i LOVE nicholas/penelope. Good job and please keep it up! The only "critisism" I have is to watch ur spelling and grammer (not that I'm very good at spelling either *sweatdrop*). Other than that, it's perfect!
chocochipcookie-chan130 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
OMG! Olivia dies! Im only on chapter one. Im suppose to get ready for Crystal cave were i think nicholas andd william come together. but Olivia dies?

Nice Fanfic, please write more!