Reviews for Make Me Forget
JustAAvidReader chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Just would like to tell you it put a smile on my face :)

really well written (though personally i get a bit peeved with two characters with lines on the same phrase or paragraph, but thats just me :P)

anyway, im glad i found this story :)
Frecklefreak chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
The ending is good it feels complete, you know you've read a good story when it feels complete but you still want more because it was just that good :)
scillian chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Already read it on y! But it's so great I couldn't resist reading it again. Thanks for sharing
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh my god! That was funny! Where can I find that book? I need some more ideas! XD
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
LMAO omfg i love how u ended this! that would be totally something that Sasuke would do if he ended up being the uke of the relationship but omg XD usually i'll read SasuNaru with Naruto being the uke but well it works both way just i rarely ever read Sasuke being bottom but i had a blast reading this 3
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
this was I can't wait to read the second part of this ]
ume-chi chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I love the way you write, and I love the way this was written. At the beginning it was so sad but the ending made me laugh, great fic good job... Ume
anjelj232000 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So cute. They will always be perfect for each other.
Hakai-sama chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
AAWWWWW! So cute! I loved it-and I typically go for SasuNaru! It was adorable!
CarefreeSummer chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This story was incredible. I loved the angst and the crying and Sasuke making it all better :D

Happy ending,too. That's a plus lol.
Rhapsodize Chaos chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
The story was actually cute, but held such a real life frabrication to it...Love it

On my way to reading the next one 3
BadButt94 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Nice story. Loved it
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Very good. Very, very good. For some reason, I seem to be liking fics where blonde guys were dating abusive girls (or married to them) and break up with them and get with black haired guys XD (the first fic of that nature being a Fullmetal Alchemist one where Ed was with Winry and divorced her, ending up with Roy, the second obviously being yours.) I don't quite know WHY I like stuff like that...maybe just because both stories were actually GOOD. Like, really good. ANYWAY! This was amazing for more than just the story and the lemon (which was also amazing XD). The grammar in this was nearly perfect. The only mistake you had (which, unfortunately, was consistent throughout), was that you didn't have each new person speaking be a new paragraph. For instance, if Naruto had been speaking, you'd have Sasuke's text in the same paragraph. The correct way to do it would be to have Naruto speak in one paragraph, then have Sasuke's text be a new paragraph. Other than that, this was grammatically perfect, and it was a truly wonderful lemon and story - Gokuro-sama (good work) -
kaname-luvr chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
aaaw, that was kind of sad kind of sweet, so bitter sweet!
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.