Reviews for An Unexpected Suitor
HaibaraAiFan chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
As expected, this work is a true piece of art.
I love these plots (more like, I love most plot types, as long as you wrote it).
silverscribbles chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Ohhhhhhh... a super cute story! Toushiro seems so innocent, it's adorable. :)
Machination chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I really love this story! It's one of the best AUs of this pair I've ever read. Please keep updating! I can't wait to see what happens next : D
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
I like it... I hope you update soon
Shubhs chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
I look forward to reading more.
A word of caution: Some portions are too damn cheesy.
Overall, it is cute. I want the real action to start. :P
I wonder how you planned for Ichigo's half-shinigami(ness?) to enter and affect the story.
signifytheworld chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Ah. There it is. We all knew it coming. DX I'm glad that you put Grimmjow in there, opposed to any other character. I feel his actions are much more supported by his traits than any other character in Bleach. Especially since I can totally see him with Karin.

I loved the way Toshiro revealed himself. I feel like this was the best way to show his devotion to her. Karin's reaction is much to be expected, and Toshiro's afterthoughts is entirely something I would've thought if I were, in this case, a water spirit. Great job! (:
signifytheworld chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Aww... (: It's Grimmjow/Karin. Personally, I think the couple's not that bad. It's right after Toshiro/Karin and Byakuya/Karin, for me anyways. I'm so shameless, though. Pairing Karin with every reasonable man out there- Dear lord. XD

I loved this chapter, and even though I can already tell Grimmjow's going to to be an antagonist, I feel like you've demonstrated the bond between Karin and Grimmjow very well. And Toshiro? I love the way you've portrayed him in this fanfic. It is so amazingly unique. (:
Somethinglikenew chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Awww ): poor Toshiro
Somethinglikenew chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Haha I liked this one. Very creative
hitsukarin4lyf chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
please update i really like this story!
signifytheworld chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ohhh... I love these type of situations! It's just one of those stories that pop out. I love your creativity (:

I'm off to the next one!
diggydawg chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Wow I absolutely love this story! I love Toshiro and Karin - they are so cute together! I like your ideas for this story and that you have kept it interesting and fun to read - while also keeping them in character whilst being AU! I love your style of writing also, it's very swift but visual (like, makes clear, good pictures) :P Please update soon I love supernatural stories with Toush :3
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
You don't think this story's that great?
I have half a mind to buy a plane ticket to wherever you live and slap you.
THIS STORY IS FRICKIN FANTASTIC!
I think that the idea behind this story is really awesome and original and ... damn, I'm out of adjectives.
That being said, update soon please!

-Queen of Narnia49
foggraven chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
please continue this its a shame to leave a good story unfinished
Nekana chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
... Did you really called last chapter ,,Dancing Under the Influence''? XD Well, except that I really like this story. I am a total sucker for dragons, and Toushiro, and a dragon-Toushiro? I'm hooked. I hope you are still writing this fanfic. :) Really well writen, even if Karin is a bit annoying some times. But, well she wouldn't be Karin, if she were normal, so yeah. XD