Reviews for The Last Thing I Wanted
Angelik Angel chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Hi
It was hot, very hot. I'm enjoying'm very reading this poly, just sad that I was looking at the dates of the last update here on the site and TWCS coffee and found out that you wrote the five chapters all from February to August 2011 and not written anything then, so must It is safe to say it will not update this story? If I had watched the dates would not have started reading, I quite liked this poly story and I'm sad that you did not continue to its final :(
Angelik Angel chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
Hi
Wow that hot vampires, lol.
I'm loving this poly story, lol.
Just did not like the Bella could not kick the ass of Tania :)
Angelik Angel chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Hi
As you narrate the story I thought that Jasper and Alice were wrong, what should be Edward the first to have sex with Bella since she was the real Edward's mate, oh you wrote that Jasper senses reached the same conclusion as I arrived, so I was pleased with the outcome of the chapter :)
Angelik Angel chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
Hi
I think Carlisle should not have called Alice back if he was trying Bella to make her a vampire, he should have told Alice what she was going to have a little more focused on Edward and the poor find :(
Angelik Angel chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Hmm I like the story.
Someone must save Bella :(
jk chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
hey I know I just cheated on you alice but here let me do it again...
so its cool that Edwards never butt fucked jasper...lol Edwards a bottom cause hes saving that part of himself..LOL but its cool to shove his dick in jaspers mouth?
this whole shit is gross! so not only was he cheating but now bella has to share him with alice and jasper
?
UM NO
jk chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
so not only is Edward cheating on her but her best friend wants to fuck her man too? shit she might as well die...whats the point? oh that's right
bella and jake for this story!

not some nasty twisted brother sister lover husband bullshit
jk chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
yaaaa go ahead and talk about how much you love your mate whilst cheating on her ...with a dude
fucking gross by the way
ComplexLayers chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Gah! I hope you return to finish!
Cobezack3 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Will you be completing this story?
LadySixx chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Please keep it coming
LadySixx chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Can't wait for more
Tee Hill chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
awesome chapter! well done :))))))))))))
Always-Here-Imani chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Update this. NOW!

Please?
Butterfly Betty chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Loving this so much, can't wait for more!