Reviews for Etiquette
tat5934 chapter 3 . 10/14
That was absolutely amazing! But too bad it' so short ! I loved everything :-)
cherryteapot chapter 3 . 9/27
honestly i really loved this but i hated that neville didn't just sell the contract to draco and the twins tbh
daisy.tya chapter 3 . 7/11
xd evil Draco :P poor Harry he to soft and cute
Lector Dominion chapter 3 . 7/9
you write pretty well. the pace was good and i kinda liked how seemingly calm you write.

but the plot really made me uncomfortable. i didn't like it. dom/sub was something i didn't like. it just evoke indignation inside me. especially the training. and the way people didn't seem to have any choice whether to be a dom/sub. i often read dom/sub in wattpad, but i liked it because it clearly states that the person under training gets to choose whether they want to be a dom, sub or get out of that lifestyle. there's a choice. but it didn't have that element here. and the way you write it seemed like it was okay in the storyline but really made me feel like acid was inside my throat.

i'm not criticizing your writing style. it was excellent the way you delivered. your concept of dom/sub just really didn't sit well with me.

but good job with the style. just not the plot.
magicanimegurl chapter 3 . 6/23
Draco/Harry/Neville are cutr and funny! I love this! Write on!
YullenLover1215 chapter 3 . 6/17
Its a good plot I guess, but the overall happenings like 'training' and punishment, all that is very disgusting. Some people may like it, but the whole story just, ah touched me the wrong way.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I agree with "abhorrentredress" - while your writing is good, the concept here kind of disgusts me. The drama, the over-angsty hurt/comfort, and, of course, the - basically - slave training. also sorry for a negative review, but at least it adds to your counts, and it's not negative about your actual WRITING per se... :P
AbhorrentRedress chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Your writing is pretty awesome and plot is well paced, but I must say that I fiercely hate the idea it is based on, 'submissive training'? Really? That's disgusting. This isn't suppose to be an insult against you, it's just that you make the situation into something nonchalant and I feel like you either don't realize or don't care to see how wrong it may seem. Ehh sorry reviewing negatively but I really really had to say something about it...
Kai Chen chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Can we have a follow up of Neville's reaction?
Elis1412 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
The ending was adorable! Good job and thank you.
Zephiraya chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Very cute!
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Interesting...very COOL!
Shinningstar1998 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
this was pretty good i liked it
Miss Lestrange chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I love Harry and Neville but I don't like Draco...
Venus914 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013