Reviews for Etiquette
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 7/14
A fun story. An interesting take on sub/dom's. I'm sad that Neville ignored Harry with everyone else. I'm confused about them sharing Harry in the end. I thought Harry and Draco weren't actually together but just wanted to open an apothecary. Thanks for writing.
JBubbles chapter 3 . 4/30
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA OMGOOOOODS THIS ENDING!

Loved the idea of another tradition to be the base of the wizarding world. I liked the idea of a somewhat equal relationship between dominants and submissives and omg I fell in love with your Draco!

The idea of a Harry that was forgotten was super interesting as well and made the personalities of the character really perform well.

KUDOS!
MadHatter.Roar chapter 3 . 3/30
I agree with some of the prev. reviewers.

Now I have absolutely nothing against D/s relationships. I've been a sub in a D/s relationship. But the difference between that and what makes this so wrong is that well.

Harry didn't choose this. It didn't even make sense for him to end up being comfortably with Neville. Especially after the great lug pushed him down the fucking stairs. That's a damaged relationship from the start. And apparently from what Fred and George says he doesn't even get to do as he pleases with his properties and money unless his "dominant" allows it?

You may have meant this to be some sort of "pushing the boundaries" type romancey whatever thing with Neville and Harry. But this reads like it belongs more on a softcore bdsm erotica site. Where people have at least a bit of warning what kinda story/fantasy they will be reading.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Awesome
tat5934 chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
That was absolutely amazing! But too bad it' so short ! I loved everything :-)
cherryteapot chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
honestly i really loved this but i hated that neville didn't just sell the contract to draco and the twins tbh
daisy.tya chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
xd evil Draco :P poor Harry he to soft and cute
Lector Dominion chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
you write pretty well. the pace was good and i kinda liked how seemingly calm you write.

but the plot really made me uncomfortable. i didn't like it. dom/sub was something i didn't like. it just evoke indignation inside me. especially the training. and the way people didn't seem to have any choice whether to be a dom/sub. i often read dom/sub in wattpad, but i liked it because it clearly states that the person under training gets to choose whether they want to be a dom, sub or get out of that lifestyle. there's a choice. but it didn't have that element here. and the way you write it seemed like it was okay in the storyline but really made me feel like acid was inside my throat.

i'm not criticizing your writing style. it was excellent the way you delivered. your concept of dom/sub just really didn't sit well with me.

but good job with the style. just not the plot.
magicanimegurl chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Draco/Harry/Neville are cutr and funny! I love this! Write on!
KpopTrash1215 chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Its a good plot I guess, but the overall happenings like 'training' and punishment, all that is very disgusting. Some people may like it, but the whole story just, ah touched me the wrong way.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I agree with "abhorrentredress" - while your writing is good, the concept here kind of disgusts me. The drama, the over-angsty hurt/comfort, and, of course, the - basically - slave training. also sorry for a negative review, but at least it adds to your counts, and it's not negative about your actual WRITING per se... :P
AbhorrentRedress chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Your writing is pretty awesome and plot is well paced, but I must say that I fiercely hate the idea it is based on, 'submissive training'? Really? That's disgusting. This isn't suppose to be an insult against you, it's just that you make the situation into something nonchalant and I feel like you either don't realize or don't care to see how wrong it may seem. Ehh sorry reviewing negatively but I really really had to say something about it...
Kai Chen chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Can we have a follow up of Neville's reaction?
Elis1412 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
The ending was adorable! Good job and thank you.
Zephiraya chapter 3 . 10/27/2013