Reviews for Himitsu Shinu
Sivren chapter 5 . 3/4
I enjoyed it. Too bad that you're out of ideas, but it was fun reading what you do have, even as an incomplete story.
torakami.tank chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
This is such a cool take on Kusuriuri! I hope someday you'll come back to this story. I love the way it's going!
missy chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
This is a good story! It's a shame that you haven't updated for two years. I hope Kusuriuri-san is not going to die.
Princess Twila chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
yay, it's kusuriuri in action!
Princess Twila chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
ok so it's a mononoke...but what mononoke? hmmmm...
Princess Twila chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
d'aw, now i REALLY want to give kururiuri a hug! once his side gets better, of course...
Princess Twila chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
washington d.c.: that's where i am! and you're right, i want to give kururiuri a hug!
Princess Twila chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
i like it so far! i'm working on a mononoke fanfic of my own, but so far, i like yours better than my own, lol.
Tuulikki chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Now this is what I call great! Excellent, excellent story. One of the best modern day fics in this fandom I've read ... nah, _the_ best. I hope you'll continue this some day... but anyways, thanks for writing at least this much.

(And, btw, I found it quite amusing (in a good way) how in the beginning you tell how he's got "no sense of the passage of time," and then there are all those exact times and dates. Nice... contrast or something?)
matchynishi chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Aaah I love mononoke fanfic, and this was pretty great. :D although, you mentioned that he changed his clothes to adapt to the times, etc, but in the train episode, he was... as flamboyant as ever, and it was already... maybe mid-20th century, at least... it seems more like he's not exactly human, so wouldn't need food and such... but then again, it's all circumstantial anyway. XD
ElisiansBane chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Hey there!

This story is going very well! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! You're awesome too!

La Ange Noire chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Damn this is getting good! I wish there was more I could say but it would appear that I am at a loss for words. I like the style in which this was written. Now to just find out more about the mononoke.
Nakimochiku chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
You always leave off at the worst possible part. But now I'm severely curious about the mononoke's past and if Alicia is involved.

Medicine. Seller's relationship with the voice in his head(which I suspect is his transformed self or the sword) reminds me alot of vampire hunter D and his left hand, if you know that one.

Anyway, next chapter soon please!
Nakimochiku chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
ahh~ this is getting so thrilling, i can't wait for the next little bit! don't make me wait too long, or i'll die from the curiousity.
Lacewing chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Cliff hanger for sure. Yeah, this is going to get messy.. Poor Medicine seller, he's having a bad day.. first one now another. and he's already hurt.. and seems to not be doing very well.. This could get very messy...