Reviews for Stretching on Tiptoe
Carrie K chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I really liked this and wish it was longer.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Sweet.
melove167 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I've been reading a lot of your fics lately but I haven't reviewed any yet, but I had to review this one. Best story I've read of yours. Short and perfect. Extremely well written.
Bluueeyes chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
lsjfdlghkdlgd 3
nxdeed chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I really enjoyed the style you used here. I've written a piece before that uses wordsconjoinedlikethis and I love the almost desperate feel it gives off. Great job telling the story of the moments after!
percious chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Lovely! Short but incredibly sweet.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Of Course!
Awww!
hell1sempty chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was so beautifully written (: I can't wait to read what else you've got!
youcandoit chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is so heartfelt and beautiful.
lrigD chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was great. Probably one of the most in-character fics I've ever read. It's a little (too?) short, but you get the tone across perfectly, and with so few words, that's a hard thing to achieve.
BleedingOnMyTypewriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Really lovely :) the narrative and style is really good
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
awesome. i like how the title connects to kisses. all together, your story is perfect. it’s great because this fiction doesn’t emphasize death and negativity (which Ronald honestly has suffered most of, i believe). this highlights Hermione’s blissfulness. there’s love, too. everyone found a bit after the war and Romione finally recieves their joyful end!
MotherNight chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I agree with your assessment. I always got the feeling that neither thought they would survive–they willingly accepted that they would sacrifice themselves to ensure Harry's success.
chocolateorchids chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is so sweet, and adorable, and I absolutely love it.
I can't wait to see what you do for #100!
ThePhoenixLament chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OFG BALEBWNA PERF ASDHL
you see what you do. Yor fics reduce me to illiteracy. OH MY BLOOMERS THIS IS SO PERFECT. every. single. detail. PERFECTION.