Reviews for Happy Birthday To Me
swaaag chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Everytime I read this man.
LittleMsElevate chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
you seriously ned to write a story about them
binnycanflyy chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awe, the ending was so cute! I really liked this, it wasn't just all smutty and dirty it had a cute back story to it. [: I especially like how you didn't make Dean a total and complete dominant horn dog in bed. It was a very nice touch. [: Awesome job!
KissWithAFistx chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
If you dont make this into a real story, I will find you and force you to do it! YA HEAR ME! No, jk haha. But seriously, this was awesome. please chapter two?
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
hah nice I loved it I cant wait for the next one
supernatural only chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
oh this should be made into a full blown story... very loving!
SullenDystopia chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I loved this one shot XD

I cant wait to read the story!
OmgitsDomo chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Ahhh amazing!
Lady OD chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I like it! it was sweet and fun and not that much flick chick it was very nice done!
Carver Edlund chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
loved it! i think that this would be the great start to a new story! especially because theres so much history with jade and dean :)
kathy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Please, please please! Make this into a full story. I really, really really want to find out wht happens with Jade and Dean or I am going to go insane. Please save me from the insanity.
Rosa4dean chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
loved it you should really make a story out of it cant wait.:)
Miss E Charlotte chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Love it! It was so hot and awesome. I really hope you do make it into a story. I want more Dean and Jade lol
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
omg this was freaking awesome really loved it i agree with everyone one else you should make this into a story pretty please cant wait for more:)
jempa1112 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh god please make this into a story..it would be so cool