Reviews for Autumn Air
CityGirl419 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Dan! I loved it! I really did! So cute, and adorable, and totally bliss. Wonderful writing!
Di Michelle chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awwwwwww!
Mrdr-MistressPadfoot chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Really cute! I can totally see this actually happening! Harry's such a jerk letting her cry like that. Thanks for writing!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Very nice! You did a great job of describing the setting, and that made for some very picturesque images! There were some run-on sentences, but not too bad. If this takes place during Harry's 6th year, however, he would not be studying for the OWLs because those are taken during 5th year. Ginny would be preparing for her OWLs, though.

'"A few days ago, I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made. The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air," Harry began...' **[This is really good imagery, but I don't believe Harry ever spoke like this. Might be best to leave this kind of poetic imagery for the general descriptions; not for Harry's dialogue.] Thanks for writing! :)
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wonderful story. I loved how you put Harry finishing his homework before Hermione. I loved how you described fall. You wrote it perfectly. I also liked how you put Harry saying the quote. I pictured him saying it too when I gave you the homework.

A little tip: Next time when you have to do a story with quotes, or a few prompts let the readers know what prompts and quotes you have to use at the start of the story so they can keep a look out.

Nicely done. Really well written.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awe cute(: My only complaint is that Ginny and Harry weren't dating until Harry's 6th year, although you might have just changed it for the story. I still loved it, either way(: