Reviews for In The Doctor's Chambers
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Spirit getting emotional about what Stein just did, and Stein being blandly practical... somehow, that just works perfectly. And for some reason, your fun fact made me laugh.
friolera chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
lol their thoughts are so cute...

X3

Loved it, still loving it!

:D
SweetTempest chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Gah I loooooove thiiiissssSS~ 3
sharingankakashihatake chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I really like your story! Soul Eater is one of my favorites and when it comes to writing and or just explaining any relationship in actual dissections I enjoy the stories much more thoroughly when there are actual terms for organs and procedures. The story overall was really great and pretty awesome! Keep it up, I really enjoyed it!
Khandalis chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
. so amusing! I couldn't help but laugh even though it isn't humor! This was very well written!
Khandalis chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Redmage2 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
This story was a horrifying, yet strangely compelling-the perfect combination for the scenario. The whole thing was excellently done, especially the follow-through at the end of the story, and the afterthoughts (which were wonderful). A great read.
SteinsLittleExperiment chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Was this weird little ending always here? I just now found it and got all excited cuz I thought there was more to be read. Fiddlesticks. :p

Ah well, no harm done. It's stll amazing regardless XD

"I find that without something to hold it in place my mind starts to slip"

-SteinsLittleExperiment
Pom Rania chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Ahaha, that last bit about Stein just made me LOL. Nice change of mood, as I was starting to freak out myself, imagining being strapped down and vivisected.
Silent Epiphany chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I actually REALLY loved this, even if it's really light on the yaoi hints. Great usage of medical terminology and factual anatomical references, btw! :D I love that you got your facts straight! (That makes me grinny and happy in ways I can't explain.) I would love to see you do more work for this pairing! C'mon, don't make me beg! XD
SteinsLittleExperiment chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
...I cannot express with words how much I love this. It's absolutely perfect. And you used the tie~ I love the tie X3 I'm going to go read this again. I love it, love it, love it. Your writing style is perfect~

"Without something to hold it in place I find my mind starts to slip"

-SteinsLittleExperiment