Reviews for Waiting For Her Boys
jubela chapter 1 . 7/23
Nice. And now season 11, episode 4 they will make an episode about the Impala. Maybe they got the idea from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Absolute perfection.
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Nicely done! She is indeed part of the family.
Von chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Awww, I was hoping she'd close her own door at the end. I suppose that's a little too much pro-activity to pass into the show, eh?

Still. Adorable. Loved it.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
*fistpump* Yes! Finally, a one shot that admits the hidden truth. I've always thought of the Impala as similar to the TARDIS, in many ways.
Little Creek chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Impala POV, yay! I really enjoyed this! :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Lovely to see something from the Impala's point of view and this is just a great snippet of a story to see. :D
Freya922 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Damn, that was just beautiful.
jokergirl94 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I really liked this. Well written.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This fic was perfect, the Impala is the third member of the Winchester family ... and their home. Love this story of how the Impala took care of the boys, both battered and bleeding and needing a hospital. Really original and brilliantly written.
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh wow this is beautiful. That part about being in her prime and how she sees her boys...I love it. Very well done.
clerical medical chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Love the Impala. First fic I've read with her as a character - really sweet.
twomom chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Just found this. Yes, the Impala is the 3rd Winchester and a very important one at that. That's the only car and place really that they feel totally safe. Could feel every emotion in this. Thanks!
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
What a unique perspective! That was fun!
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
The Impala is the another Winchester. Thanks for the story. It was great.