Reviews for Waiting For Her Boys
Suziefinndutch chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I just found this story and really enjoyed it. I found some of your other stories too, and though I am still reading them, the ones I have finished were great. You seem to put so much thought in to the presentation- I have a problem with poor grammar- that I get caught up in the story. Keep writing and I will keep reading. Good job!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh the Impala! My love for her knows no bounds, I wasn't even into cars before Supernatural and to be honest I'm not really into them now, but to borrow a phrase. "She's a beaut." I miss that car so much, she needs to be back on the show like yesterday! Wonderful story, loved every single bit of it.

Her favorite times are those when they're cruising along the back roads between one town and the next. Sometimes the boys are bickering, over music, over a case, over what to eat for dinner. Sometimes their silence is companionable, other times it's fueled by tension. Sometimes while one sleeps, huddled against her door, the other's guard drops and she sees clearly the stress they're under, their fears or, if she's lucky, the love that bonds them.-*swoons* God this is gorgeous
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This one is cute. I love you.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
The Impala really is a character on the show. To a lot of people, it's just a car, but those who get it really know that the Impala is the 3rd musketeer so to speak.
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
As creeped out as I normally get over inanimate objects becoming animated...this was sweet! The thought of the Impala waiting for them, a strong back up to help out our boys...just terribly endearing.

Girl, by the way, I'm not sure I've figured out yet what your favorite way to bang Dean up is, but you sure have a thing out for Sam's long legs! LOL. (not that I'm complaining. No sirree, not this girl).
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
They love that car! She's the only home they've had most of their lives. When you love something that much, and work that much magic around it, its only fair that it loves you back.

Thanks for writing for us.
battle at arizona chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Bravo. You totally just wrote a story from a car's perspective and OWNED it. Ahhh, the Impala. She deserves stories like this. Wonderfully written, I loved it! :)
MBrixton chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ciao!

Great story!

Metallicar... She deserve an award ("Swan song" is only the beginnig...), for years she had a decisive role!

Your story is one of the best decicated to The Car!

Forgive my English, I'm still learning...

Ciao from Italy!

Cristina

P.S. I read al your stories: I'like them all!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I'm a classic car freak. I've loved them since childhood. If I ever win the lottery I'll have a '33 or '34 Ford coupe.

I've named every frakkin' car I've ever had. They all have their own personalities and show it.

Our cars are so much a part of our lives. We go everywhere and do everything in them.

We bring our children home from the hospital in them. We bring our children's ashes home from the crematory in them.

Our cars become members of the family whether we realize that or not. I've cried over my cars every time I've lost one.

I loved your story so much. I hope you decide to turn this story into a series. There's so much potential and you have such a great start.

:D

You did a great job on showing the interaction between the brothers and how Baby was so dependable when in a crunch.

*sniff* Reminds me of some of my wheels I've had in the past.
Coloring the Sky chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is brilliant! And so true.
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
wow such a great story. it is the first time I've read a story with the Impala as the narrator, and you did a wonderful job of tat ;)
carocali chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ah, our gal. LOVE the way you did this! It took me a second to figure out what you were doing but it all came clear. Absolutely wonderful!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
If the car could ever have a true, human persona this would be her, caring for them like a mother, watching fondly like a best friend, even slightly, just slightly jealous like a lover. Very much protective of her boys and very, very perfectly written!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
great short story. the boys together like they should be and the impala taking care of them...Love this line "when all the hours Dean spends lovingly tuning her engine pay off. Suddenly, she's not forty anymore; she's in her prime, racing along city streets, eating up pavement, knowing time is of the essence." good job
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love the Impala and I love how she takes care of her boys. She's there when they need her every time. :D

OMG the whumpage here was magnificent! :D *quivers in delight* Awesome job with that, hun! Silly, stubborn Winchesters. lol

Great fic! :)