Reviews for Waiting For Her Boys
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was so very amazing. I loved the impala's pov, and so very well written. I liked how you added a little bit of Winchester history too, going back to John and Mary. Awesome! Def a new fav of mine!
JustOnePogostick chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love reading your stories because they are filled with so much detail that I can see the scenes playing out. I enjoyed reading this story from the Impala's POV because, your'e right, she really is like another character.
psquare chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awww... this is an *amazing* point-of-view to tell a familiar tale! Indeed, the Impala is very much a part of the Winchester family - hell, she was the key to stopping the Apocalypse because she signified home for the Winchesters - and this, the Impala's concern and familiarity with both the brothers, mixed with Sam and Dean's concern for each other, was just a delight to read.

Well done!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I just loved this story! :-) At first I had a slight brain stoppage and I did not know it was the car that was waiting for her boys :-)

Loved how it was written. I really felt like the car was a real sentient being there :-)

I do love the car too. In the first season ender when the truck hit it I was worried/sad that they would be in some other car the next season. Glad Dean is a good mechanic :-) I also liked the 5th season ender where Chuck went on about the car. (my husband did not like that part but I did)

I also liked the part about her being in her 40's. I like her even more now :-) We have so much in common. :-)

Thanks!

Kat

P.S. I like how you often make Sam somewhat heroic. He is no wussy :-)
Switbo chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
very nice, sweet little story! Loved it.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I found it delightful when the 'her' turned out to be the Impala, not some lady the boys know. The story done from the car's point of view was really a clever writing device and I loved how you included the time Dean rebuilt her.

The story reminded me of the animated SPN series coming out this month and with it I'm hoping they'll allow Dean to do a few cool stunts with the car. That's soemthing I love about animation; characters and objects can move in ways not always possible in RL.

I agree, the Impala is a character all her own; she's an icon. She's always been there for Dean and saved Sam from sucumbing to the devil. I didn't think there was a more beautiful scene this season than when Dean yanked the tarp off the Impala. -

thank you for writing.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Simply adorable! I was so happy to see you update and what a fantastic story :)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
AWESOME! The love the impala felt for the boys was palpable. Fitting that she was the one to bring Sam back to Dean and help defeat Lucifer in the finale.
TLC chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
wow! this was such a wonderful story from her sight very awesome!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
The Impala is part of the family! She's Dean's girl, ahaha! We all love her

Great story, that's really interesting to write something in a car POV... But since the Impala isn't just a car, I found it fascinating *_*

Congratulations, I really liked it

Kisses

Rosetta
Harrigan chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I'm always on board for "a little serving of Winchester whumpage" in your capable hands. But this was so much more than that! The third character was brilliantly executed, and the whole story made me want to cuddle up under a blanket with some warm cookies and read it again.
zuimar chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was just perfect!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Words cannot express how much I loved this. The fact that you wrote it from the impala's point of view was very creative and perfect. Keep up the good work :)
Aimless chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awesome piece! Impala truly is the 3rd member of this family. I specially liked the part when Dean talked to her :D
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »