Reviews for Waiting For Her Boys
SPNsilver chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I really liked this - nice work :-)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awesome story (like always!) I totally agree that the Impala is part of the family. I LOVED the montage about the Impala at the last season finale.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I was hoping as I started reading your story that the she waiting for Dean and Sam was the Impala. She really is the third Winchester, definitely part of the family and home for her boys.

Some of my favorite thoughts from the Impala, 'Her favorite times are those when they're cruising along the back roads between one town and the next. Sometimes the boys are bickering, over music, over a case, over what to eat for dinner. Sometimes their silence is companionable, other times it's fueled by tension. Sometimes while one sleeps, huddled against her door, the other's guard drops and she sees clearly the stress they're under, their fears or, if she's lucky, the love that bonds them.'

I love imagining the brothers just traveling together, especially since it has been so long since we have seen Dean and the real Sam together.

The Impala is old, but I love how she wants to help the brothers. 'Suddenly, she's not forty anymore; she's in her prime, racing along city streets, eating up pavement, knowing time is of the essence.'

Nice memories of John and Mary, reminding us how long she has been in the family.

I laughed at this scene. I wanted Sam to get some help from the medical staff, but he was just standing there. 'Stupid, stubborn Winchesters. She relaxes her hinges and the door swings further open. Sam loses his grip and his source of support and goes down. His grunt of pain as he falls draws both orderlies' attention.' If Sam wouldn't ask for help, the Impala would get it for him.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Thanks for the smile.
fifimom chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very good, your words grabbed me and wouldn't let go until the end. I'm not sure I even blinked while reading this. Thanks for writing and sharing.
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was really sweet - thanks so much!
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I loved the way you personified the car and showed the story from her point of view.. What an awesome story-great job! :D
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5