Reviews for TDWP: On a Train
Lovely story :)
AJ chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Perfection
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I don't think I've ever read something this good, or poetic before! You are transporting me in time and space, I feel like I'm Andy! I can't find the right words to praise you enough!
AJ chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Oh my gosh! The way you write! Your style! I just am captivated! Are you published?! Because you need to be!
LethalPoison chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Another great story :)
DammitJim chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Amazing!
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I love it when two trunks come together; so it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean/train.

Very beautiful story :D
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Great chapter; I was a little bummed that you edited the scene of the first kiss, but I think you more than made up for it.

One thing that I wouldn't mind more detail on would be on how the kiss is; not just deep or light, but how and where and who's tongue,lips,which one?

Best-line-ever:

She had thought perhaps the touch would stop, tease just before arriving at the join of her hips and thighs, but no. She lifted on her toes as Miranda's hand cupped her and pressed.

;D
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
One hell of a chapter; loved every second of the ride.

I loved the description of the more worldly Andrea.

I loved her skill at language and her discovered accent as well as how she plays with it.

I love her flirtations and ease with people.

I love that Miranda approached her and discovered many of her secrets because her mother committed the unforgivable act of telling them to her.

I love that Emily isn't on the train.

You could get more reviews if your chapters weren't so long, but I'd be lying if I told you I love short chapters.

I love your chapter length :D

Thanks for writing!

And regarding you A/N in the beginning, I'm a fan of your friend Melanacious too.
caradens chapter 4 . 2/12/2011