Reviews for Found
you cant stop this is not fair please updatd
While Reid perused the books that Border's had on one of their computer kiosks, Morgan took the chance to do some looking of his own.
Lol borders is closed. :) I love your story!
alj0569 chapter 34 . 10/17/2014
I love this story ...I do hope that you return to it one day :)
Queen of Apple Juice chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
that jackass is worse than a dementor for hurting sweet innocent Reid
QuirkyRevelations chapter 34 . 5/24/2014
Hi :D I just wanted to let you know that I've been reading this story all day today and a bit of yesterday and I have to say, I just couldn't stop reading! If this were a book, I wouldn't have been able to put it down! I know it's been a while since you last updated yet I still hope that you plan to continue this someday! Your story is amazing! Despite that my knowledge on PTSD is limited, the way you're writing out Reid's recovery is absolutely brilliant and often times I find myself in tears whenever he or even any of the other characters is forced to relive a particularly bad memory. Also, I'm impressed with your writing style as well as with how well you maintain the characters! I hope you can update someday! I'll be here, ready to read
Love Of Blood chapter 34 . 5/2/2014
Boy will this be a interesting road trip. Please update this story very soon. Please and thank you. I can't wait to read more.
Love Of Blood chapter 31 . 5/2/2014
I hope that this isn't the place that Reid ends up picking. I won't send my parents there.
Love Of Blood chapter 29 . 5/2/2014
It helps when someone knows what you are going through. I should know for I have a friend who is struggling to stay recovered from her eating disorder. At the beginning she had been ahead of me with her recovery. At one point I was ahead of her with my eating disorder, but I have recently slipped. Not much but I did slip and now I am trying to work myself back up to where I once was.

I was 89pounds
I got to 115pounds
I am now 113pounds
Love Of Blood chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
I am happy to say that I was able to read one more chapter before having to go. Again I can't wait to read the rest of your story and please keep on writing. Thank you.
Love Of Blood chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
I love this story and I wish that I could read more but sadly I can't. I can't wait to read more tomorrow. Please keep on writing.
Not-Knowing-Is-Everything chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
Come on! Keep writing this story! It's awesome! Please!? It's soooo good! Gah! Another chapter!
Frakking Toasters chapter 34 . 9/22/2013
I really hope you continue this. I've enjoyed both stories so much. But thanks so much for what you have written. It's all fantastic. xo
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
micksmouse chapter 34 . 5/19/2013
are you going to continue this story?
Trahnfisch chapter 34 . 4/12/2013
hey! will you finish this story? i would really like to read it, but i don't read wips... so... it would be great, if you'd finish it!