Reviews for Prairie Fire
Minerva77 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I absolutely loved this story!

Awesome storyline and very well written...

Hated to see it end...

xoxo

Minerva
Lori94 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Cute!
Erikajo chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
I really, really like this a lot! :)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was ALL kinds of awesome! :)
RobIsForLovers chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
This is a great start. These two do have chemistry and I hope you get a chance to update soon.
InkAddict89 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Nicci told me to read this story and i'm so glad i did. I love it and ima need for you to update soon lol

-Jordan
KikiTheDreamer chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I have never wanted to two-step as much as I wanted to with Edward, holy UNF! your depiction of life on as a Canadian prairie farmer is spot on,even if like me never grew up on a farm, you just seem to know the struggles. I don't know about anyone else but I totally wanna make out against a brick wall now! great chapter Hun, looking forward to many more.
Nikita2009 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Can I just say I will be on my way to Saskatchewan forthwith if you can find me a shirtless truck rompward there. Please?

Much love,

Nikka Bella
Nikita2009 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
::raises hand:: Can I request a shirtless sweaty cullen! PLEASE!

Loooove it,

Nikka Bella!
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Loved it. Excellent Chapter.
Sunfeathers chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This is a fantastic story! I hope Edward gives her a chance ... :)
twilight mom and fan chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Loved it!
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I'm glad he didn't fully give into her. She really needs to officially do something about Eric. So happy to see this updated :)
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Thanks for another great chapter. I've got to hand it to Edward, not many guys would step back the way he did. And he's right, Bella needs to deal with Eric before things can progress with Edward...I for one, hope she does it sooner rather than later.

Well done hon, very well done.

Kat
TheNicciLove chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Sorry it took me so long to read this chapter ... I absolutely love where this story is going. This Edward is sexy as hell. Can't wait for the next chapter ;) xoxo EL