Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Six Paths: Redux
Amidamaru88 chapter 11 . 2/12
it was still a good try
edboy4926 chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Dammit, this was an awesome story
Why did you stop!?
Hope someone decides to continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
It is an actual fact that V.V. caused Lelouch's geass to go out of control, In his efforts to destabilize Lelouch.
lucas.mikkelsen.1 chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
great story
everlostneverfound chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
my freind... you are a comidic genius WH CARES IF YOU WENT A LITTLE TOO FAST I THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING AWESOMELY... btw you say your not the greatest at battle scenes? your not that bad at it actaull, and battle scens and plot are my specialty, how ever, humour and human emotion elude me O.o
DVIper chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Lelouch Rinnegan
now I interest how your story turn up...
Let read
Dareagon chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
You did go a bit fast, but i still like it!
If someone adopts your story, will you let us know?
Anime Rules5 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
So far awesome story. Really like the way you tied in the Rinnengan. At first I was sceptical about how you would do that and I think how you did it was nicely done. Lastly having Naruto as his addvisor is hilarious. Cant wait to read more of this story.
sephiroth12285 chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
well that is very unfortunate about the story, but I do wish you luck in your upcoming works.
Ppsh chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I don't really even understand the point of him having the Rinnegan in this story. By itself it would have been a great aid, could have made a great story even. But you had to go overboard by giving him ALL ninja skills, and probably some super-powered physique as well.

Considering that just being a ninja automatically makes him stronger than anyone else on the planet, the Rinnegan itself seems like a superfluous addition; which is a real shame. If it had been a circumstance where his Geass just evolved into the Rinnegan, you could have skipped all this unnecessary dialogue (like I said, mystique is a good thing), didn't need the unbelievable connection to his millenia old dead ancestor, nor the childrens tale about their supposedly uber family, etc. There's so much potential wasted on poorly thought out ideas here.

Considering I have come across these badly thought out pseudo-rinnegan stories often before (though never in CG) I'm going to guess, looking at the chapter names, that he'll turn his friends into his paths even though they aren't even dead, too. Also, your ridiculous ressurrection of Euphemia was a disgrace. It was the least ambiguous death of any character in the entire series. He shoots her in broad daylight and canon events completely support the idea of his geass going out of control (albeit at a very coincidentally bad time, followed by an uncharacteristically careless statement, but still...), so one can only presume it's a case of author hand waving to disregard an event he didn't like, even if it makes no sense whatsoever. But if you can't even take your own story seriously I don't know how you could possibly expect anyone else to.
Ppsh chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Hm, I'd really have hoped you would have approached this more cautiously. Super!Lelouch is one thing, having him jump right into being that way is another. It seems like it could have been a lot more entertaining if he'd not done so much explaining. I mean, don't get me wrong - I love knowing why stuff is happening. But at the same time, it's a story, and anticipation is a necessary prerequisite of any story to really encapsulate the audience.

If he just spontaneously breaks into the most dangerous prison in the world, basically effortlessly, it really kills suspense. Not to mention he's going on these long-winded explanations of how/what he is doing/changing, meaning no one else has any shock or awe about things... it becomes trivial.

The concept is good and your writing is good, it's the interactions and the approach that really need work imo.
ChaosRune chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Oh man, this fic almost killed me, I trid to take it seriously, because it sounds interesting, but my mind went in BSOD at the mere thought of Lelouch "I run slower than Milly in a dress and heels" Lamperouge being able to do all those physical feats of strength, and while I know that isn't the point of this fic, thanks for making me laugh out loud.
Good luck with your fic
mk chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
i hope you continue righting this story
serialkeller chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Epic fic! Love godlike lulu pawning everyone, there just isn't enough of super lulu around
Blackholelord chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
Add me to the list, I can't get connected to the owners by email, never could. Remind them this is covered in the Freedom of Speach act (speach and writing), removing stories because parents are to lazy to watch over what their kids read, and then complain to look like good parents is not right!