Reviews for SHONEN ALLIANCE PREQUEL
Justin chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Well, having Ichigo use bankai for no reason is certainly keeping him in-character. His bankai's name is Tensa Zangetsu, though. Tosen is the name of another character in Bleach. I'm guessing you watched/read a... unique translation, since I've never heard the particular combination of "13 court guard companies" before either.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Hey what about Fairy Tail how come you didn't do that show as well?
chidoriprime chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Wow, awesome story!
James chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Excellent. You're an awesome writer.
DragonKnight15 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Another series I don't know a lot about, but its still interesting to watch like an intense Naruto and/or Bleach. The four half close Awakening Being Claymores reunite as they face off against a demonic being. Nice and amazing how you like all seven of these series!
DragonKnight15 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
I may not so much from the anime or even less in the manga, but it's still fun to read. Tsukune may be a human, but he brings Moka and all of his other friends together like his own special power... like how you pull that stunt with Goku the future knights. Makes sense he would be the one to bring a mission together too. Very cool!
DragonKnight15 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Another normal day for the King of Games of Duel Monsters, weird by a strange feeling. And then things go weird when he saw a something crash on the park, found it was a spaceship where a young woman was in and then he faces a evil being who was no match against the dueling hero!
DragonKnight15 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Another normal day for Luffy and his team of pirates. Fighting Navy soldiers and sailing to the seas... until a giant meteor came down and it was really a spaceship where our heroes must face a monster like creature and beat it! Hehehe, funny!
DragonKnight15 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
A normal day for Ichigo Kurosako's life. He acted strange, a meteor came down on them, he reflects it to find out that it's a space ship, a woman emerge and she starts to choke him to death if she didn't let go. It was funny like any normal Bleach episode, until he faces demon dogs and a evil being as he goes Bankai and fights back. Can't believe she says his Bankai wasn't so great. Funny.
DragonKnight15 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Naruto's version how he met his Princess was similar to likw it was the real anime. After just getting back from a amazing mission and wanting to eat ramen, this new problem appears as he has to go hero and stop the evil figure. Really cool!
DragonKnight15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
The version on how one of the Princesses arriving to the Dragon Ball world was very unlucky for Goku and the rest as they were relaxing from their last adventure. It was funny how Goku was asking Vegeta if the food was done. The sayian Prince could have said: Shut up Kakarot! I'm not your wife!

Then Goku would say: Really? You are cooking me and everyone else and... then Vegeta kicks him. But this was a normal day, until that new danger arrive!
JamesTheWolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME, Thousand thumbs up
Chaoshiro chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
j
Chaoshiro chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Je trouve ta fic très bien, le fait de réunir plusieurs shonen est génial continue, je te soutiens à fond.

Il y aura Fairy Tail ?