Reviews for Oh, Brother!
LilDevyl chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Okay that was kinda of funny but I did think it was funny a couple of chapters ago of Finn having a crush on Dave. I couldn't help but laugh at that thought and i understand why Kurt might feel left out. Update soon, I would love to see how this will go.
melissa.maier.902 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
ahhhhhhhh where is the rest? is it posted somewhere else please please please
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Omg I love this story
Wolfworrier911 chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
k 1) this is majorly awesome 2) poor kurt AND dave and 3) u HAV to update soon, or i might just cry :'( :D so please update soon k
Ms Llewellyn chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
so i did as asked and googled max pumping gas - hot! lol. I love this, finn gay, lol. Is kurt gettin jealous? lol. haha, Cant wait till you update! bye~!
knightessjg chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Hahahah! Operation Kurtofsky is a go, good luck agents...you're going to need it **cue spy music** this is hilarious! Poor Finn needs everything spelled out for him.
MissiYoung chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
I SO want to see Kurt call Finn out on this 'crush'...because really, if he argues it right Burt and Carole will be all 'omg, srsly Finn has hotsexcrush on Karofsky! go date him now!' lol
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
I love the FinnDave Bromance :D

Nice job :D

Max Adler has the most amazing smile :D

I loved him so much after Thriller
SnowWhite06 chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
i have to say lovin this story but for me it was so OOC for kurt to think finn was crushing on dave it was urking me so much

but how long for kurt to come back to McKinley?

and when is there gonna be some dave/kurt interaction?
SnowWhite06 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
oh gosh what's she gonna do?
SnowWhite06 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
loving this omgosh!

so much it's adorbs
SnowWhite06 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
so cute omgosh and finn at the end operation:kurtofsky lol love ett

so adorbs
the pink post-it chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Yes omg I loved those pictures of Max too he looked so yummy. I liked how smooth Dave was when he saw Kurt leaving a Kurt all flabbergasted lol. I can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully this whole Finn liking Dave will be cleared up soon.
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Oh my goodness! Could it be that Kurt is finally smitten by Karofsky's hotness? They SO need to be dating!
silje24 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I know, max is sooo hoot in the pumping gas photo..I just wana... It would be even better if the t-shirt was of;)))RaWrE!

Looove the chapter;))