Reviews for Harry Potter: Humanity Lost
Lady Psychopath chapter 4 . 2/27
Just imagine Ron surfing. I'm gonna die laughing now...
Mechconstrictor chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Just finished reading the first and second parts of this story. I was kind of hesitant at first because of how different it was. I love crossovers but this was a big leap. I was surprised to find that loved it and hope to see more.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
This is quite the interesting turn! The only part that I've really disliked, at all, about this particular revisioning of the Harry Potter series was Laura Lang becoming Harry's boyfriend and the angst involved in that situation, which I'm pretty sure will be resolved in the next chapter. I truly hope that you will come out with a new chapter soon! :)
Mordarch chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Hey awsome series, where's the next chapter? Please I like this story verry much and want to see it completed. Still, you did an awesome job on the first story.
tlyxor1 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
The twins are a riot
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
HEY! Can't wait for the new chapters to be posted! Love this story! Please post soon!
Annon. Nudge chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Just a friendly reminder that this story is awesome and an update would be greatly appreciated.
Sabriel Orion chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Nooo! There's no more? T.T I love the story, and the one that came before this one, and I can't wait for another chapter. Please update soon! :D
word junky chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I like this story, and the ideas behind it. Will you be updating or is it canned?
ArmyWife22079 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
A rich wildlife protection ranger and or micgiver rolled into one...though I can see Hermione ending being one of the mythbusters team too lol can't wait for more!
grayfoxmg1 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
awesome story, it is interesting reading the HP books as a comic series with superheros. looking forward to updates.
SwordMasterZ chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
update soon love this
Briememory chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
I have to say, your story is thoroughly gripping. I love your use of minor and major characters, as well as your adaptation of the plot from the books. This chapter, I loved how you put Barbara in the story, and I can only hope Hermione gets to spend time with her. I can't say enough how much I have enjoyed reading this story and I hope you update soon!
Twylyte chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Good chapter. Learning something for your secret identity to do would be pretty important wouldn't it? What is Harry's actual choice? Wilderness survival? Is he going to run camping trips or be a Boy Scout leader?

I saw the summary of this story again and I'm sort of afraid of whatever's going to happen. I'm a big softie so I like to see the character's being happy and I'm sure whatever the attack is it's gonna make them unhappy. But, with an acknowledged mind reader as the headmaster wouldn't it be rather easy to prove they weren't involved in whatever it is?

Poor Laura. I hope Harry gets his act together soon.

Till next time,

-Twy
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Good to see the twins in nice form there, and enjoyed the part from Little Mermaid, and will wonder what else might happen with Harry and Laura, s well as if his and Hermione's friendship is going to be effected for good or ill because of this?