Reviews for For Shepherds They Shall Be
redDaeth chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
please try to continue
Van Trent chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Very nice. I think it would be cool to see follow ups to this one.
save the sharks chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love it! I really want to see their reaction to magic. And to Micheal.
sparrow76 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really liked this story, and the concept of Murphy and Connor being the joint wielders of the sword (though not quite sure how that would work).

I know inspiration isn't something you can request at will, but if you ever wrote any more of this story I would love to read it.
Dragoness2525 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh, that was spectacular. I will offer your plotbunnies chocolate, cookies, and alfalfa if they get you to keep this one going!
Soului chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Nice idea! I love it!
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Ooh, faithburke was right, this is a story that just had to be told. Now it's after clamoring for a sequel of its own, or two or three, even. Best be seeing to it, Jedi ... it know's where you live ...

JK, but please consider continuing it, it really IS a good story. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Mayhem Managed chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Well, that was incredible. I would never have thought to use the Marcone angle to bring the Boys to Chicago, although in retrospect it's perfectly obvious. Nice tip of the hat with the "not the Murphy I thought" line, too.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Please do not consider this complete. I am begging you, continue with this one, please.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
you had so better continue this one!
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I've never seen boondock saints but you make me want to!